3. Elementary Bullying: SENNA

Senna, the one person who managed to join our school in the last half of our last year before highschool, 6th grade. I became friends with her, and it was nice, for a month or two.

She had been talking behind my back, as expected. But I didn't think the bullying could've gotten any worse, the best case scenario was that I'd get a friend the last few months before highschool where I could start over, the worst it could get was that she joined the rest of the class bullying me. But she did so much worse. She accepted to be my friend, we went to parties, met up after school, even had a sleepover and stuff. But she had been setting up the whole school against me. How she did it? No clue. Literally no clue. But it worked, whatever she did to convince them went exactly as planned, she managed to make over 100 students bully me. This probably shocked you as hard as it shocked me, but she confessed she didnt like me the slightest and only wanted to mess with me because I looked easy and sad. She was right of course but it wasnt a reason to do such a terrible thing to a person. Anyways, after all this I told my mom what Senna did to me and she got really angry at her. She knew I wasn't feeling great at all whenever I was at school but after Senna did all this I stayed home that one last month before I started highschool. Sadly I met her there too, and it wasnt pretty. She had backup, a bigger black haired girl who constantly called me terrible names whenever they saw me walking by. I once snapped in that hallway and called her friend a pig who cant think for herself and I called Senna out for what she did in front of about 50 students in that hallway. If felt good to call them out, but it didnt make my memories of her any less painful.

She told me I should kill myself right after, and to be honest, I tried. But I tried way before she even met me.