Fashion is my passion

A pencil dancing on plain white paper. The black strokes form lines making it a beautiful clothing image. The raised point of the pencil marks the completion of the drawing. The owner of the picture smiled with satisfaction.

"Cha Young-ah," a man's soft voice made the designer close her sketchbook and turn her head

"Kajja," said the man who walked like a woman.

Cha Young followed him from behind while carrying several hangers with dresses hanging in clear plastic. She hung them all over the back of a van before getting in. The car soon joined the crowd of other vehicles on the highway. Every now and then Cha Young looks at the dresses she made. A smile appeared on her pink lips. This is her best collection. She was sure that no one would be able to refuse to wear such beautiful clothes. Only a fool would reject it.

~~~

And that idiot is named Park Yu Ri or who is known as Julia Park, a famous influencer in South Korea. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account and YouTube channel. She describes herself as a crazy rich Korean who always wearing branded goods, eats in luxurious places, and often goes abroad using a private jet.

A local South Korean fashion brand, Beauty K, plans to invite her to become a brand ambassador. After getting several rejections, finally Julia was willing to try on dresses from the brand. But just as Hong Cha Young, the designer, showed her the dress she designed, the haughty girl immediately rejected it.

"Get rid of it!"

"Julia-ssi, you haven't even touched it yet. At least give it a try," her manager tried to seduce her.

"No need to try, I can already tell that the dress won't suit me."

"How can you say it doesn't suit you if you haven't tried it?"

Julia glanced scornfully at the dresses, "it looks tacky."

Hwang Min Seong turned to Cha Young when he heard a gurgling sound from inside the woman's mouth. He immediately grabbed his partner's clenched fist, preventing the hand from pulling out its claws.

Hong Cha Young showed her smile. Looks sweet, but those who have known her for a long time will know that it is time for those who receive the smile to repent immediately.

"Sorry, which part do you dislike? We can fix it," Cha Young asked in a friendly tone.

"Um..." Julia tapped her pointed chin, then the slender fingers pointed at some parts, "that, that, that....all."

"Okay, then we'll be back with another dress."

"No need. I will not be your brand ambassador. I only use well-known brands from abroad, such as Dior, Chanel, Gucci... Using domestic products will damage my image."

"Maybe you don't know, but Beauty K has started to go international. Last year we collaborated with Booralro from Italy for a men's fashion edition. This year we are also planning to collaborate with Dior."