A Better Suit Than Booralro

Notes:
Some conversations were conducted in Italian. But I can't write everything in Italian, so I still use English. To distinguish it from the others, I will make it italic, while conversations in Korean are in normal letters.

.
.
.

The day before...

At the Gangnam police station, in the dark meeting room of the drug detective unit, a projector lamp shone on a white wall, revealing a photo of a man.

"Choi Moo Jin. Dongcheon Group's chairman. Known as a businessman who owns a licensed night club and karaoke. He also owns a gym and an MMA gym. 'Allegedly' he has an underground business of buying and selling drugs. Still suspect, we don't have solid evidence yet to drag him in jail."

The detective pressed a button which changed the image to CCTV footage.

From the CCTV footage that we secretly installed at his residence, it appears that there is a suspicious movement. And from the informant whose identity we have kept secret, Choi Moo Jin will buy drugs from the Italian mafia. Reportedly, the mafia is on the way to Korea by plane via Incheon airport."

The team leader stepped forward, "start preparing for the arrest operation. The team is divided into two. Pil Do-ya, you lead the first team, keep an eye on Choi Moo Jin and follow him."

"Okay, sir," replied the detective who had explained about the target for arrest.

"The second team, Detective Cho Yeong Un, stands by in Incheon. Check all passengers arriving from Italy."

"Yes sir."

All members immediately moved

All members immediately moved. Each prepared weapons and bulletproof vests. One of them looked nervous and kept glancing at the cupboard where their cell phones had been temporarily confiscated so that no insiders would betray and disrupt the arrest operation.

~~~

In cooperation with airport officials, all passengers from several planes from Italy that landed in Incheon were strictly screened. Some suspicious people, such as carrying liquids, powders, and drugs, were further examined. But after a day of checking, they didn't find the mafia.