seventeen

⚠️⚠️⚠️ PLS READ. fucking fat trigger warning for this chapter. i'm so fucking sorry. i wrote this months before he passed. i love you cooper, i miss you so much. please don't read this if you feel triggered by the thought of his death. i love y'all so much. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

time skip 5 months.

Cooper cried with his knees to his chest. he was sweaty, his face was more pale than usual and he had that worst fever. withdraws. Cooper decided to finally get clean from pills and drugs in general. he couldn't standing hurt anyone else anymore.

No one was home and Jaden was on tour for his new album, Tell Me About Tomorrow.

Travis and Kourtney were going to a bunch of meetings today and wouldn't be back til 10 pm.

Nessa, Landon, Penelope, and Bama were visiting the hosslers grandparents in Ohio.

it was just cooper alone in this house, with little to no self control. his prescription bottle of opiates sitting in front of him along with morphine.

don't do it cooper. you're stronger than this.

his heart told him which was absolutely not true. he wasn't stronger than this. he knew he wasn't. he was in so much physical and mental pain. his addiction was worse than it has ever been along with his depression and eating disorder.

he didn't wanna be here. he wanted to crawl in a hole and die. literally.

Jaden will be back in 3 days. don't make him come home early because you relapsed.

Cooper let out a loud sob, biting down on his knee.

3:45 pm

6 more hours until kourtney and travis were home. he could do that, right?

wrong.

he couldn't do that to save his life, literally. his phone dinged and he got a text from Jaden.

isaiah<3
hey princess, i'm sorry i can't be with you through this rough time. let me know if you need me to come home early and i'll be on the next flight down to LA. you're so strong and i love you so much! i can't wait to see you again precious boy. just know i'm so proud of you and how far you have come. you're gonna demolish this addiction.

princess<3
no, finish tour. you got this amazing opportunity. i'm doing great and i'm so proud of YOU. i love you with my body heart and soul to death.

isaiah<3
are you sure, i'll buy a plane ticket right now my love

princess<3
i promise i'm okay, i love you but leave me alone and go have fun baby
isaiah ❤️ a message

you lied. you need him. text him and tell him.

Cooper shook the thoughts out of his head. he's happy on tour. Cooper was not ruining that for him.

he dragged himself out of bed, literally, and walked downstairs with his phone in his head. he looked in the mirror they had in the hall way and his stomach turned.

he felt like shit. he hated what he had turned too. he didn't recognize himself. he didn't like himself. he hated it and everything about him. from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes.

he walked in the kitchen, opening the fridge. when he didn't see anything he wanted, he just left it open. he wasn't hungry.

he close the door and leaned against the counter with his elbows on it. he took a deep? trembling breath, letting it out slowly before walking back upstairs. he got in the same position on jadens that he was in earlier.