. . . LEGENDS

LEGENDS, percy jackson
© spiderpunks , 2022
TTC ━ TLO

LEGENDS,     percy jackson© spiderpunks ,     2022TTC ━ TLO

here we go, here we go
it's my turn to
make history

nina champion — we'll be legends

( as Olivia Rodrigo )DEMETER!   SHE/HER!   PANSEXUAL!"why can't i use a gun?"

DEMETER!   SHE/HER!   PANSEXUAL!
"why can't i use a gun?"

percy jackson — we'll be heroes

( as Described )POSEIDON!   HE/HIM!   BISEXUAL!"believe it or not, this is not the most dangerous thing i've done

( as Described )
POSEIDON!   HE/HIM!   BISEXUAL!
"believe it or not, this is not the most dangerous thing i've done."

annabeth chase.    as described.    athena
grover underwood.    as described      satyr
bianca di angelo.    as described.    hades
nico di angelo.    as described      hades
zoë nightshade.    as described      atlas
luke castellan. as described. hermes
thalia grace.    as described.    zeus
silena beauregard.    as described.    aphrodite
charles beckendorf.    as described.    hephaestus
katie gardener.    as described.    demeter
miranda gardiner.    as described.    demeter
pollux madden.    as described.    dionysus
castor madden.    as described.    dionysus
rachel dare.    as described.    mortal

and others!

     IT ALL SEEMED like some unfunny prank: her principal turns into a monster, her friend becomes immortal, she meets a goddess, she finds out gods exist. But, here she was, deep into godly shit and about to go on a quest to save the moon goddess from holding up the sky (or ... something?). Nina did not expect this train wreck to interrupt her school year. When she learns of this prophecy, destined to have someone die, destined to have Olympus in the hands of a sixteen year old, destined to have Nina Champion become a true champion, Nina is . . . confused, to say the least. She has never been a special girl (never), until now, when she finds out the weight of the heavens rested upon her and her friend's shoulders.

Nina was never one to believe in fate, or destiny, but after being introduced to the world of gods and monsters . . . hey, anything's possible.

The Fates have a special string for Nina Champion, and it burns a bright gold.

disclaimer

i do not own percy jackson and the olympians, or any plots, characters, or prophecy's that originated from the seriesthey belong to rick riordan. i do not claim ownership for these or any quotations taken from the books.

i DO own nina champion, and any prophecy lines that i will change (because i WILL be changing some). please do not steal any original content i created.

i completely forgot that olivia rodrigo played nina from hsmtmts like it completely slipped my mind- i was trying to think of a name for her and i was like "oh she kind of looks like a nina-" bro. it doesn't matter too much because nina from hsmtmts goes by nini and i don't like that nickname (sorry).

𖦹 𖦹 𖦹