IV. real life

AUDREY SIGHED AS SHE SAT down at her vanity desk. she was fixing up some of her mascara when she heard a ping from her phone. "i'm here" the text read. audrey grabbed her phone off her bed and threw it into a small bag, looking at her outfit in the mirror before deciding it was good enough for now.

audrey's first impression on the boys didn't want to be a foul one. that's why she decided to dress simple, she wore a black cropped shirt with her baggy blue jeans that she always wore, with her brand new blue and white jordans. also pairing the outfit with a simple necklace.

after double and tripple checking in the mirror, audrey finally walked out of her room, bumping into her older sister by a year. "hey baby sis" her sister, amara said whilst walking down the stairs beside her younger sister, "hey big sis" audrey said, a smile evident on her face.

"where are you going? dad making you run the store?" amara asked as they got to the kitchen, filling up a glass of water. "uh no, i'm just heading out with a few friends. that's all" audrey said and grabbed a black jacket, she noticed the chilly weather once she arrived in boston and decided it would be best to put on an extra layer.

"oh right, well, if u happen to stop near a target can u pick me up some pads and some orange juice?" amara asked, walking toward the stairs. "of course" audrey smiled as she walked to the front door. "i'll see you later!" audrey shouted to everyone that was in the house at the time before walking out the door and closing it shut behind her.

"AUDREY!" she heard a voice shout her before getting tackled onto her porch floor. "woah!" audrey said and looked at nick, letting out a laugh. they had been chatting quite a lot recently and the eldest triplet was excited to meet his new best friend.

"NICK! OMG" audrey squealed when she realised who has tackled the small girl onto the ground. "AUDREY" nick screamed again out of breath before getting engulfed into a big hug on the floor.

once the two has finally calmed down, they stood up. "you didn't have to throw me onto the floor, i'll have a bruise on my back for days" audrey exclaimed, glaring at nick. nick just shrugged and strutted smugly over to the car before waving her over to follow.

audrey did, skipping over to him and hoping into the car. "move over" she said and tried to get in, shutting the door behind her. it took her merely a second to notice the two other boys who were sat in the front seats. one with longish hair, already turned to look at her, the other with a middle part and his eyes on the steering wheel.

"oh em gee! audrey these are my brothers." nick said and kicked the drivers seat so he'd turn to look. "hi! i'm audrey" she said, putting her seatbelt on. "chris" the boy in the passenger seat said, waving toward her before looking down at his phone and then back up.

"matt" the driver said, finally turning ti look at audrey. holy smokes was he beautiful. from his eyes, to his nose, to his hair and to his lips this boy was perfect. or so audrey thought, but, she'd never admit that out loud.

"mcdonald's?" chris asked, looking up at his phone and over to matt, breaking audrey and matts intense stare off. "yeah, let's go matt hurry up" nick said, kicking his seat again.

this was going to be a long night.

●●●

it had been about twenty five minutes since the triplets car had moved from audrey's house and in them twenty five minutes, audrey had got to learn about the triplets a little more than she did from watching their videos.

she learnt a lot about chris and nick, she noticed they talked the most, whereas matt was more on the quieter side, that didn't seem to bother her though. she just shrugged it off

once they had got their mcdonald's, audrey only getting a drink and a mcflurry as she had already ate, the group of four were sat in a car parking lot having small conversation.

"so audrey, like on a scale of like 1-10 how much do u actuallt like being in boston" chris said, this is getting interesting. "umm, a 7"

"why 7?"

"i still like being in madison i guess, but if it was my decision i'd definitely move here. that's my plan once i hit 18" audrey said, shrugging while taking a sip of her coke. "sick, we'll get to see you more" matt spoke, finally.

it took audrey good strength to stop herself from blushing, however she failed and a small shade of pink fell against her cheeks. "yeah, it'll be sick." chris said, throwing a fry into his mouth.

"how many siblings do you have?" nick asked. probably already knowing the answer. "one, my big sister amara. she's here too, visiting her lover most probably"

"amara has a boyfriend!?" nick exclaimed before looking at her, mouthful of nuggets. "well, it's not official, but i think she's been like dating someone out here." audrey said, shrugging.

"we should probably get going back now" chris says, looking at the time of his phone. "yeah i'll take the bags out into the trash" matt said, grabbing the mcdonald's bags and walking toward the nearest trash can. as matt left the car, audrey felt both chris and nicks eyes on her.

"what!?"

"we seen the way you were eyeing matty b up" chris said, a big smirk plastered on his face. "we seen the way your cheeks went all pink when he talked" nick said, folding his arms against his chest.

audrey blushes hard, she didn't think either of them would've noticed her slight blushing and shy gazes toward the middle triplet. "umm.. y'all are crazy. it's not like that. i don't even know him!"

"sure, you won't be saying that in a few months" nick said. chris chuckled and shut up just as matt came back.

lord have mercy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS!

chapter four! i alr love this.
im sorta struggling trying
to portray nick n chris
as well as i can, I
PROMISE it will get better
im just testing the waters ig.

ALSO, first time meeting
the triplets, how did it go?
do you guys alr like the little
ship nick and chris have???

ahah, till next time lovers!
don't forget to vote and don't
be quiet readers! comment
and get involved ❤️