74: Here Comes the Evil God (6)

74: with children

Ye He: "This..."

Because of Ye He's promise, Judith stopped crying, instead she burst into laughter. It's just that her smile now falls into Ye He's eyes, but it adds a bit of weirdness for no reason.

The system said bitterly: [It seems that Judith's friend is real. 】

It also remembers what Judith's mother said before, so she suspects Judith's friend...

Most likely not human.

And Ye He's nodding promise just now accidentally triggered this random quest, forcing him to take it.

But of course this matter cannot be told to Ye He.

The system took a deep breath: [It seems that Judith's mother lied. 】

Ye He nodded, he was thinking about the same as the system now, and he also felt that Judith's mother had lied.

After all, Judith's mother is obviously not good to Judith, and it is normal to lie to him.

Just based on this police badge, Ye He felt that it was still difficult to find Judith's friend's father, and he still needed to call his friend over to inquire in person.

Ye He looked at Judith and tried to smile: "Then is your friend still around here? I still have something to ask her before I can find her father."

He still remembered that Judith said that a friend had come with her before, but Ye He thought it was Judith's hallucination at that time. It just made him feel strange that since this friend walked to the door, why didn't he come in?

Judith stayed for a few seconds before reacting to Ye He's question, and laboriously replied: "She...she seems to be afraid, and should hide again."

Fear?

Ye He touched his face subconsciously and fell into deep thought: "System, do I look so scary?"

System: [I feel very kind. 】

Hearing the word "kindness", Ye He touched his face for a while, then remembered that the aesthetics of the system is not the same as that of human beings, and he now regrets asking the other party.

Ye He took a deep breath and continued to ask Judith: "Then do you know where she usually hides? Where is her home?"

If it really doesn't work, Ye He decides to visit Judith's friend's house in person.

Judith reacted for a while, then lowered her head, grabbed the skirt and said, "She...she didn't tell me, she came to me every time."

Hearing Judith's words, Ye He felt that this matter was very difficult.

At this moment, footsteps suddenly came from outside the house, Judith's body trembled violently, and a look of horror appeared on her face: "Yes... it's mother here."

Ye He looked at the door subconsciously, and sure enough, the figure of the last woman appeared at the door.

Thinking of the last scene, Ye He subconsciously stood in front of Judith. Just thinking about Ye He's presence, Judith's mother behaved very calmly this time, walked into the room gracefully, and smiled at Ye He: "Sorry, I'm here to disturb you again, Judith she gave her again. You are in trouble."

Ye He was afraid that the other party would anger Judith because of this, and said quickly, "No trouble, Judith is very good."

Taking advantage of Ye He's ignorance, her eyes fell on Judith behind him, and she gave her a ruthless look, but the moment her eyes met Ye He again, she put away her ruthlessness and put on a new one. With a smile: "I thought Judith ran to you before, but I didn't expect it to be true. It seems that she likes you as much as I do."