94: Here Comes the Evil God (26)

94: I would have known it earlier

Why is it suddenly so noisy outside? Did the mayor lift the ban?

Ye He glanced out the window excitedly, and found that the reason why this group of people was lively was because they surrounded a middle-aged man, because of his unique beard, so Ye He had some impression of him, remember it was the one in Andersey's team Quiet photographer.

But at this time only the photographer was alone, and the three of Andersey were not there, it looked like he was alone.

The middle-aged man was pressed to the ground by two young people, and his mouth was covered, so he could only let these onlookers discuss and curse.

He suddenly remembered what the mayor said last night, when the other party even mentioned an outsider.

Could it be for this reason that these residents took out their anger on the photographer?

Ye He hesitated for a few seconds before going downstairs to check the situation.

There were also people in the crowd who were as confused as Ye He, so in the discussion, he could barely hear the ins and outs of the matter.

It turned out to be because another person died last night, and when the relatives of the deceased were in grief, they saw the photographer sneaking on the street. They were already somewhat resentful towards the outsider, and as their anger shifted, they surrounded the photographer.

And the movement between the relatives of the deceased and the photographer became bigger and bigger, so that more and more people finally came to see it.

Because of the gag, the photographer was unable to speak, and could only let the relatives of the deceased yell in excitement, and the crowd of onlookers echoed twice from time to time, as if the photographer in front of him was already a sure-fire murderer.

Although there are a few rationalists, the voices of these people are very weak.

But soon the crowd automatically parted ways, Ye He turned his head and saw that the mayor was also here, presumably someone was tipping him off.

The moment the mayor came over, Ye He noticed that the photographer's sight suddenly became cloudy, but when he wanted to take a closer look, the other party regained his cowardly look.

After the mayor arrived, he didn't ask the photographer what he meant, but raised his hand and let him take him away: "Lock him up first and let him watch, if the murderer doesn't continue to kill, it means that he did. of."

The two young men who followed the photographer received the order and immediately nodded in agreement.

Seeing that the photographer was about to be dragged away, Ye He suddenly saw a few people from Andersi walking from a distance.

The moment Andersey appeared, Ye He could feel the eyes of the girls standing beside him all looked over, as if unconsciously attracted to each other.

A fluffy itch suddenly came from Ye He's ankle. He looked down and found that Xiao Hei had slipped out again.

As he lowered his head, he did not see the sight that Andersey happened to cast.

Even if Ye He was standing in the crowd, Andersey could spot each other at a glance. Just seeing that Ye He avoided his gaze because he lowered his head and hugged the black cat, his eyes couldn't help but darken.

Ye He picked up the black cat, thinking that he still had the physique to attract Xiao Hei anyway.

System: [But if you have milk, you are a mother. 】