albedo

"what have i done.." you stare in disbelief as you look at the beautiful landscape, now covered in red paint. "albedo will kill me!" you were in a panic, as that was a painting albedo had been working on for a long long time now. you had tripped on one of the paint cans beside the painting and had spilt the red paint all over the landscape painting.

you could hear footsteps coming towards the painting room and you immediately assumed it was albedo. you sat down on your chair in fear and pretended to start a new painting. when the door opened, you didnt want to look at albedos face so you just kept working on your painting, completely ignoring albedo. "why is my painting covered in red?" he muttered to himself. you bit your tongue as albedo walked up to you. your hands were shivering when he put a hand on your shoulder. "y/n, do you know anything about the red paint on my painting?" without thinking you spoke "im sorry... i slipped on the red paint can and it fell on your painting. please forgive me!" you bowed your head in shame.

he sighed, then laughed. "listen, i already covered the painting in gloss varnish already, when the red paint dries, i can just peel it off." you bit your inner lip and sighed, since you didnt know it was covered in varnish. when you looked up, albedo was gone, assuming he had left to go get sucrose, so that she could dry the red paint. a few minutes passed by and albedo came back with sucrose. he instructed sucrose to blow the paint with anemo, and she did so. the room felt cool, considering how sucrose pulled the air. you also felt your cheeks heating up, looking at albedo while he stared at his painting. you quickly looked down and continued on your own painting which only looked like a few blobs of color.

an hour or so later, you were making good process on your painting when you started feeling nauseous. albedo, being as sharp as he was, noticed this and asked if you wanted to on a walk to get some fresh air. at first, you said that you felt fine but albedo didnt buy that. sighing, you took on his offer and went out with him. he took you behind the cathedral where there were an array of flowers waiting for you and him. you took a deep breath, ridding your nose of the smell of chemicals from the paint and sat down on the bench that albedo was already sitting down on. the sky was a blue grey haze now, covered only with bits of clouds here and there. the air had a cool breeze to it, and since you weren't wearing a jacket, you felt especially cold. "say y/n, why do you like painting so much?" he said while stroking your [hair color] hair.

to be honest, you loved painting since you were younger but you didnt have words to say how much you liked it. "i've been painting since i was younger and i guess it has grown on me since then... im not too sure" you lied. when you looked beside you, albedo was asleep on your shoulder. taking a closer look at his face, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. should i wake him up? nah. he looks good while he's sleeping. you put your back on the bench and slept beside him, the cold breeze now hitting your face. "y/n..... i love you...." he muttered in his sleep. to those words your face turned red.

~

hi ;)

the landscape in the story

your painting

dndjskhwbwlsusbs bye!