C22

Ning Xingzhou went to the head teacher's office with a bewildered face.

On the way, he thought about a lot of possibilities, for example, the homework was too wrong, the teacher found out when he was sleeping in class, etc., but he never expected that the head teacher asked him to be—

"Teacher, what did you just say?" Ning Xingzhou blinked in disbelief.

"I mean, you still have to study hard when you are a student, and you must not fall in love early, especially with the same sex."

The head teacher was very young, and he was a little embarrassed when he talked about the topic of puppy love. To this end, she specially supported her colleagues in the office and called Ning Xingzhou over alone.

"Ah? I didn't." Ning Xingzhou was even more at a loss.

"Cough, that's the case. Recently, some classmates reported to me that you are too close to the same table, and you always cross each other's backs, not like a normal classmate relationship. You are a good boy, I hope you can pay more attention to this aspect." The head teacher took a sip from the teacup to hide his embarrassment.

She had been the head teacher for a few years, and it was the first time she came into contact with this kind of student reporting that her classmates were gay. She said it with nose and eyes, so she had to intervene.

"..." Ning Xingzhou was a little speechless, he thought for a moment, and said, "Teacher, did someone say something in front of you? I know that the teacher is doing it for my own good, but you can't wrong me for something unwarranted, right?"

The head teacher nodded, acquiescing to what Ning Xingzhou said.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned and smiled, "Teacher, I and the same table are good friends, so it's not normal for boys to hang on each other's backs. Besides, girls who have good relationships are still friends all the time. Holding hands to go to the toilet, they are always inseparable, are they also in an abnormal same-sex relationship?"

"This..." The head teacher hesitated, obviously being questioned.

She thought of the intimacy between herself and her best friend when she was a student, and felt that Ning Xingzhou was right. She and her best friend each have boyfriends, but they also hug each other frequently. Girls can do it, but boys don't seem to have any problems.

"That's true." The head teacher nodded, admitting that he was a bit preconceived. After thinking about it, Cheng Nan's previous wording did not have any real evidence, and it was all subjective.

"It's true that I didn't think carefully about this matter. I didn't understand it clearly. I just came to a conclusion. I've wronged you. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, the teacher is also doing it for my own good. But the things you are worried about don't exist, please rest assured." Ning Xingzhou smiled and said obediently.

"Of course it's best not to." The head teacher breathed a sigh of relief, the stone in his heart fell, and he greeted a few words: "Recently, Lu Yuan has not been as troublesome as before. It is estimated that it was influenced by you. ."

"Actually, Lu Yuan is a good student. He studies very hard, and he also actively participates in group activities to win glory for the class. He used to have conflicts with others, and it was basically not his initiative to pick things up..."

It was probably some kind of protective mentality. He couldn't help speaking for Lu Yuan, hoping to create a good impression on Lu Yuan in the head teacher's mind.

"Haha, you kid." The head teacher couldn't hear what Ning Xingzhou meant, and smiled: "He's been doing really well recently. It seems that arranging you to sit at the same table with him was a very correct choice. But don't patronize and deepen Friendship with classmates, study should also be done well, the error rate of homework is a bit high."

Ning Xingzhou was immediately embarrassed, "I know the teacher, I will work hard."

While speaking, the class bell rang, and the head teacher looked at him lovingly, the more he looked at him, the more satisfied he became, "Okay, that's it, go back to class with peace of mind."

"Okay, goodbye teacher." Ning Xingzhou waved his hand obediently and left the office.

Back in the classroom, the math teacher has already started lecturing. This session was originally a physical education class, but it is said that the physical education teacher was ill, and the math teacher came to replace it.

After Ning Xingzhou was seated, Lu Yuan turned slightly and asked in a low voice, "What is the head teacher looking for you for?"

Ning Xingzhou stared at the math teacher, and when the teacher turned around and wrote the problem-solving steps on the blackboard, he quickly approached Lu Yuan's ear, and said in a breath, "Someone reported that we are the target."

The soft breathing swept across the auricle, making Lu Yuan stiff for a moment, and what the other party said made his hand slip, leaving a black mark on the math book.

He slowed down for a while, before he suppressed the unease and tremor from his chest, and asked casually, "Really? Who is so boring?"

"I don't know, the teacher didn't say it." Ning Xingzhou pouted and glanced at the classmates in the class, and could basically guess who was suing. But he didn't want to have too many disputes and didn't point it out.

Lu Yuan clenched the pen in his hand and was inexplicably nervous, "Then... what do you say?"

"Of course I seriously deny it! Rumors spread just because we have a good relationship is too inexplicable." Ning Xingzhou propped his chin, his eyes drifted over the back of a girl in the front row, his cheeks bulged, and he said a little depressedly. .

During this period, they are in the flowering season, and they are the most youthful and arbitrary age, why do they always like to do some little tricks that some don't have.

At the same time, he couldn't help but wonder if it was because he usually got along with Lu Yuan too carelessly, that he fell into the blame of others. But they don't seem to have done anything arrogant, right?

He tilted his head and glanced at Lu Yuan's sharp profile profile, and suddenly remembered the scene a few minutes ago.

He touched the arm of the same table, and said angrily: "You too, don't always make weird jokes, keep a little distance, if others hear it, you may think about us."

Lu Yuan casually turned the pen, but did not respond for a long time. The mood is very complicated, I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Ning Xingzhou obviously had no extra thoughts, but he was different. With people living in his heart, he was destined to be unable to be as magnanimous as Ning Xingzhou. Only he knew in his heart whether those jokes were jokes or not.

The tablemate was silent for too long, and Ning Xingzhou vaguely felt the other party's slightly depressed mood.

Not happy?

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, his brain was running fast, looking for the possibility of the other party's emotional changes. Mistakenly thought he wanted to distance himself, sad? Or do you want to change your behavior because of criticism from others?

Thinking of this, he regretted the words he said earlier. The person who had the problem was the one who reported it, not Lu Yuan. Although he was joking to blame, it was inevitable that the speaker was unintentional and the listener was intentional.

"I'm not blaming you..." Ning Xingzhou pulled the cuff of the school uniform at the same table, and quickly made up for it, "We are not afraid of shadows, let them say, anyway, we are not guilty."

Lu Yuan's lips collapsed into a straight line, and the light in his eyes was dim.

After a long while, he looked sideways at the same table, and said leisurely, "What if... I am guilty?"

٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭
The author has something to say: To be honest, I'm running out of manuscripts _(:з"∠)_