07

Takemichi woke up from his deep slumber and saw Mikey hugging him. He looked around and saw Koko cooking breakfast while Sanzu was running after Hana with a bowl of food.

He yawned and stretched his arms. He slowly put Mikey aside and went to the kitchen to help Koko. After a while he woke Mikey up and they ate breakfast together except Hana as she was already fed by Sanzu.

After a while Sanzu got a call from Meli to bring back Hana for school. Koko also had 'work' to do so they decided to leave the island with their private yacht.

"I DON'T WANT TO GOOO!!" Hana was screaming pulling Takemichi's t shirt. Hopeless Takemichi just staying there like a statue as Sanzu was trying his best to separate his daughter from Takemichi.

"You can visit again, Hana!" Takemichi said. "Let go of my husband brat" Mikey added. "Come on Hana. I will buy you Aot figure" Koko said.

"Noo! I wanna stay with Takemichi Kun" she started crying. Sanzu had enough of his daughters tantrums. He leaned towards Hana's ears and whispered something. Hana shivered and let go of Takemichi. She looked at Koko,"You better buy me 5 figure's". Koko was stunned cause Hana never listens to anyone unless its Takemichi. Still he nodded.

Hana quickly went to the yacht holding Koko's hand. Takemichi and Mikey looked at Sanzu with a wtf just happened look. Sanzu grinned saying, "don't worry. She is fine. Well take care. See you Takemichi." Takemichi nodded. Sanzu vowed toward Mikey saying, "Boss I will visit next month. Please call me if you need anything." Mikey nodded.

They left the Island waving at Takemichi and Mikey. Once they were out of sight Mikey hugged Takemichi from the back,"Mitchy♡".
Takemichi looked at his beautiful eyes , "Hm?".

"Let's go home♡" Mikey said kissing Takemichi's neck softly. Takemichi slightly shivered from the sudden kiss. He nodded and they walked home.

Takemichi walked inside of the house. Just when he was about to look back there was loud sound of door closing. He saw Mikey looking up the door and walking towards him. Mikey didn't had any love or affection in his eyes anymore. He looked mad but he had a smile that mad it worse. Takemichi took a step back . He looked at Mikey saying, "What happened?.."

Mikey smiled as he walked towards Takemichi. He pinned Takemichi on the wall looked at his eyes, "Nee~ Mitchy♡..." .
Takemichi gulped and asked, "Ye..yes.??"
Mikey smiled wider, "Mitchy♡~ who is Ron?".

Mikey's face had a unreadable expression as Takemichi was heavily sweating. He looked at Mikey still being pinned by him.

Takemichi: "who-"

Mikey: " don't act innocent with me! I saw that guy's number on your phone. "

Takemichi: "It's not what you think he- "

Mikey : "DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!!"

He punched the wall just a little away from Takemichi face. Takemichi started shivering.

Takemichi: "Please Mikey listen to me it's not-"

Mikey : "WHO IS HE ??? MITCHY!"

His angry face and murderous aura around him made Takemichi rethink his life decisions. Tears started running down his face.

Takemichi: "please listen to me -hic- He is Hana's friend -hic-. Hana asked me to save his number so we could talk in her school period -hic-. "

Takemichi started sobbing and crying as he hid his face between his hands. Mikey felt guilty. He quickly pulled Takemichi into a hug and patted him.

"I..I..I don't even know that kid... Why do you always do this Mikey.." Takemichi said crying louder.

" I'm really sorry. I thought it was... It's My fault. Please don't cry" Mikey begged.

"I love you... Why do.. you... Not trust me.." Takemichi said as he hugged Mikey. Mikey lifted him up and walked towards the couch.

For a normal person this kinda stuff is shocking but for Takemichi and Mikey this was daily routine. Mikey would always suspect Takemichi and beat him up. Eventually he would admit his mistake and beg for forgiveness. Surprisingly Takemichi would forgave him each time. Their relationship was toxic in the morning , romantic in the evening. That's just how they live. Mikey would never allow anyone get close to Takemichi regardless of gender. Hana was a exception as Hana's mother saved Takemichi from dying also Takemichi loves Hana a lot. Something about Hana makes him happy and feel at peace.

Takemichi fell asleep while crying and hugging Mikey. Mikey slowly carried him to the bed and covered him with a blanket as he slept beside him.

Takemichi's pov:
It's 2:00Am in the morning. Mikey is sleeping beside me. I slowly got out of the bed and went the rooftop letting the cold wind hit my face. I looked at the sky recalling the past asking myself, "Is this really what I want ?".

Takemichi sat on the chair next to the rooftop entrance as he remembered his past from 6years ago.

A/n: next chapter will focused on Takemichi's pov