side story 6

(author: so ...I wanted to apologize for traumatizing y'all and myself. This chapter is completely different from the story and it's when Mikey and Takemichi never met. Cause Takemichi never went back in time neither Hina died. This is a gift for y'all if you like it then vote it. If it gets more than 50 vote I will write a sequel of this story continuing this chapter)

//////
Takemichi pov:
"Come on.... Not again" I said looking at the camera. My low salary was enough to buy a second hand DSLR but I think I was ripped off as this isn't working.

"Oi Mitchymitchy" my friend Chifufu yelled at the other side of the road. I looked at him with being hella embarrassed. I begged him to be my model so I could take pictures but this shitty camera isn't working.

"Micthyy is this pose okay?" He said posing as an angel. I really wanted to capture this moment but I couldn't. Being frustrated I was on my to tell Chifufu the truth about my 'DSLR' camera. He was standing opposite of the road in front of a fountain. I looked at my right and left and started walking towards him lowering my head.

"Oiiiii moveeeeeee" someone yelled as I looked at the bright light from my right side. I was shocked and it reminded of a situation but I couldn't figure out what. As I closed my eyes accepting my fate, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me towards their back. My feet barely escaped the car. My heart was exploding and I was tearing up as the other person hugged me tighter.

"Oh my god ..are you okay??" She said as I looked at her and myself then her. My knees felt weak as I fell on her making her seat on the sidewalk.

"Woah! Bruh are you okay?" She said as she noticed how panicked I was and I was literally sweating. I saw Chifufu running towards me yelling my name. Then another male came rushing over said something before I fainted.

Nones pov:
"Hey are you okay???" A short bleached haired man yelled running towards them. He was the one who was driving that time.

"You jackass!! Were you fucking blind?? What the hell have you done to him?" The girl yelled at him and he was kind of swaying around.

"I am sorry I wasn't looking. Is he okay? Is he injured?" He said scratching his neck as the girl tsked. She was on the phone with ambulance telling them the location.

"Takemichi!!!" Chifuyu yelled running towards them. He looked at the strangers and looked at fainted Takemichi.

"You!! What the fuck do you think you were doing!??" Chifuyu grabbed car owners shirt and raised his fist about to punch the guy when another guy stopped him.

"Hey..lower your tone" that guy (f it ) Kazutora said looking at Chifuyu and tightening his grip that almost broke Chifuyu's arm.

"You bitch!" Chifuyu said as Baji came punching him in the face and he fainted on the spot. That make Kazutora chuckled. This whole situation made Senju death glare at them.

"Baji .. Kazutora...did you guys follow me?" Mikey said looking at them and the shaked their head. Before he could ask more Senju slapped Mikey.

"You bitch! You almost killed this man and knocked out his friend. Where the fuck is your apology?? And what's up with that fucking sunslik guy and tiger wanna be ??" Senju said not knowing who they were.

"Haaaa what did you say you!" Kazutora was about to raise his fist but Mikey glared at him. He bowed down to Senju, "my apologies miss. I will take care of this guy and his friend. Please forgive my friends and me" Mikey's words stunned her. She was sure Mikey was another rich brat but his actions says otherwise. As for kazu and Baji they were literally shaking trying to hide their laughing face.