Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Avu's prov

Then we come from house and Now we are infront of car. Then Rohan said " What happen Avu? Why you dragged me from this house and who is that girl? Why sid with her? What happened? Tell me something? I said "she is sid's friend and sid's  classmate " Rohan said " Ohh " I said " Yeah " Rohan said " So What happen now why you dragged me? " I said " Because I understand sid happy with Anu. He didn’t need me. He forgot me and  he happy more then with Anu " Rohan with shocked " What?  What are you saying? Are you avu or else someone else " Rohan said with dramatically and shocked and I said " What are you saying? Iam Avu " Rohan said " So why you are saying this " I said " I understand now. I understand my mistakes I come between them " Rohan said " Avu what are you saying? You didn’t come between them. Anu come not you. So stop saying nonsense " I said " No Iam saying right " Rohan " Avu I don’t understand anything what you going to do?I said " I think I should go from there life Rohan said with shock " what? What you goona to do? " I said " Iam goona to give sid divorce " Rohan said " Avu stop saying nonsense I think you going mad " I said " fNo Iam serious " Rohan said " Hii Serious Myself Rohan. Nice to meet you " I Just laughed and said " you stop doing drama. Iam saying right " Rohan said " Avu you didn’t understand anything uggh " I said " Ok we wil talk about that later . Now let's go " Rohan said " Ok I wil drop you " I said " Ok let's go " Then We sat in car and I saw sid calling me and he saw  us from window we are going together. Iam with Rohan. But I didn’t think today anything. I just go with Rohan . We are in car. Rohan said " Avu please I think you misunderstand sid "I said " No Iam Saying right " Rohan said " Ok you are right? So tell what about your love? Tell? You love sid right? So? How can you leave him? How can you think him to leave? How Avu? How? How? How can you?I said " yeah I love him. That's why Iam doing that. I want to free him from that prison. He didn’t deserve me. He deserve best and I didn’t good for him. I was not match for him and My age also didn’t match with him. He need his ages life partner not like mein types. I understand now. On that time I didn’t understand. But now Iam saying right" Rohan said " You saying about age now? Why? In that's month's in Your relationship you didn’t think about Age. But today why you thinking about Age? You know Just becuse of you guys I understand that " Age doesn’t matter in love " But today you saying that Age is matter really? What you saying? " I said  " Today Iam Saying right. Sid didn’t deserve me. He deserve Anu. His and Anu's age also same. He is happy with him. He  doing fun with him. He enjoying. He forgot me. He didn’t need me in his life. So I think I should leave "