Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Sid's prov

Anu said " Sid you are ignoring me What happen? " I said " No nothing happen just forgot that Iam going " I said and about go but anu trying to talk on that time anu's foot got slipped and she about to go then I catche her and save her but my luck. Really? On this time Avu come and saw this. I saw avu Run away after saw this. I think she got angry now. I have to go behind her and make him understand but suddenly anu come infront me and said " sid what happen where you going?  " I said " I have no time to talk you. I have to go behind avu " Anu said" I don’t understand who is this girl? Who is avu?why you have care for her? What happen? That always come behind us why? I don’t understand anything. Who is she? Which relation she have with you sid " I hears anu saying about Avu. It’s making me angry don't know why I got furious and said " she is my wife understand " I said I saw Anu Just shocked and said " Sid are you kidding? What are you saying? "I said " why wil I do joke with you? Isn't about any kidding " I said but I saw tears falling from Anu's eyes and she run away from collage. I didn’t understand anything what happen to her? But I don’t care Iam going behind of Avu. I called avu. But she is not picking my phone then I go home I thought she wil be here but she didn’t here also. Then I asked dada then he tell me Avu in office.I called in office phone but she didn’t picked I think she is really angry. So I should wait for her when she wil come home. Then I start waiting for her in our Room. It’s too night but Avu still didn’t come yet. Then in 11pm she come I take a relive breath after saw her. Then I saw a Some papers in her hand . I don’t know What is this but she come and said " Take this and read  now " I said " ok " Then I Start reading and I Just shocked to saw. It’s divorce paper. Am I dreaming? I just shocked. I can't believe avu giving me divorce paper. Tears fall from my eyesI said " Avu what is this? Are you mad? What are you doing? What happen? How can you do this? " Avu said not said tell that she shouted me " SO WHAT?YOU KNOW I CAN'T ABLE TO BEAR THIS MORE. YOU CHEATED ME. YOU BETRAYED Me. YOU DON’T LIKE  ME. SO WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME . YOU LIKE SOMEONE. BUT YOU DIDN'T TRY TO TELL ME AND IAM THE FOOl YOU AlWAYS TRY To MAKE YOU HAPPY, WHO ALWAYS DID SO MUCH, BUT YOU DIDN’T DESERVE THIA ALL. MORE THEN YOU ROHAN IS VRRY GOOD. HE UNDERSTAND Me, CARE ME . HE LIKE ME BUT YOU? YOU DIDN’T LIKE ME. YOU LIKE ANU RIGHT. So LIVE  WITH HER" after hearing all tears fall from my eyes but It's broke me I said " Avu What are you saying? Please stop this. Please "  Avu Said " Why I wil stop? Now start and It’s wil be end by you and my divorce and you and Anu's marriage " I just shocked what is she saying mein and Anu's marriage? me and avu's divorce?  I said " Please avu I know you misunderstand me but I don’t like Anu. I don’t want to marry her "