[ 𝟬𝟬𝟬. ] secret admirer

PETER PARKER'S FAVOURITE HOBBY WAS PHOTOGRAPHY, for the reason that he adored capturing real moments

PETER PARKER'S FAVOURITE HOBBY WAS PHOTOGRAPHY, for the reason that he adored capturing real moments. Peter didn't particularly like the way that other photographers told people where to stand, how to act or what to wear - he preferred to take photos when the person suspected it the least.

Some may find that creepy or disturbing, but Peter didn't think of it in that way. He believed that if a person had the chance to change how they looked for a photo, it seemed forced - fake, almost. Peter didn't want his photos to look forced.

So, he took them without warning the person.

Aurora Levine was an example of this. Countless times, Peter had taken a quick photo of her, admiring the way that her eyes shone in the sunlight or the way that her hair flowed perfectly across her shoulders and down her back.

She was so angelic.

What drew Peter to her even more was the fact that she enjoyed photography, too. Though, unlike Peter, she didn't capture real moments. Aurora much preferred to allow the person to change how they looked or how they were acting - Aurora liked to erase imperfections from her photos. She liked to pretend as though the person had originally looked like a model when going on a run, she didn't like the idea of the world being imperfect, even though it was.

Now, as much as Peter hated that outlook on things, it didn't change how he viewed her.

In fact, Peter knew that if she saw the photos that he had taken of her, she would instantly complain about how messy her hair looked or how dodgy the lighting made her makeup look, but Peter would highly disagree.

He thought that the imperfections of the photos made her even more perfect to him.

It sounded silly, and he knew that, though he didn't care because no matter what anyone told him, it couldn't change how he felt about her.

God, he'd even talked to his Aunt May about her. Peter and Aurora had only had around three conversations - though, they were so short-lived that they probably couldn't be classed as conversations - just a few words traded over their views on photography. Peter doubted that Aurora even remembered him, he doubted that she remembered the few words that had been said between them, and the soft smiles that they gave each other when their paths crossed in the hallway.

In a way, Peter was sort of Aurora's secret admirer.

a/n

for the past 2 weeks, we've had loadsss of tests nd i even have 1 tomorrow, so i'm sorry it's so short.

next 1 will be longer

written: 10.3.22
published: 10.3.22