Chapter 1

It was a beautiful night in Mixopolis, and it was also Halloween. Children and teenagers were trick-or-treating, other teenagers were egging & toileting papering houses, and adults were buying candy and decorations for this special season. Today, the Orbitons decided to trick-or-treat in Planet Mixel so they got their costumes & pumpgourd bags, got in their ship-space, and then they headed off.

"So, what's your costumes?" Asked Rokit in his cowboy costume.

"Mine's a lumberjack, Nurp's a clown, and Naut's a Nixie cat." Said Niksput.

"To be fair, a Nixie cat is considered bad luck, so it works." Reminded Naut.

Meanwhile, the Glowkies were having their annual Glow-Palooza Night. They didn't know about Halloween due to living on Mixel Moon for so long, which is why they always have a Glow-Palooza Night instead. While Vampos and Boogly were dancing on the stage with Globert, the two Glowkies saw that the Orbitons' ship-space was flying away.

"Hey, Boogly." Whispered Vampos.

"Why are Orbitons flying away today?" Boogly whispered back.

"That's what I was gonna ask you, but I don't know." Replied Vampos.

Meanwhile, back in Mixopolis, there were two nixels in a gray overcoat with the top nixel being pointy-eared while wearing a pair of glasses that had a nose with a mustache on it and a navy blue bowler hat, and the bottom nixel being Dumbo wearing black shoes with white shoelaces.

The nixels were having a hard time blending in with the mixels due to Dumbo going in zig-zags, and the upper nixel had to stomp on his ears to tell him where to go

The nixels were having a hard time blending in with the mixels due to Dumbo going in zig-zags, and the upper nixel had to stomp on his ears to tell him where to go. The two nixels in an overcoat suddenly spotted a house where a lion-like Cragster was handing out candy (and one rainbow cubit for each Mixling) to a cat-like Lixer in a Teddy Butterfly costume, Vulk in a white sheet with a hole cut out for his eye and gray link chains made of plastic, & Burnard in a yellow shirt, red suspenders, blue pants, & purple sneakers.

(A/N: Burnard's costume references Eddy from Ed Edd n Eddy.)

"CUBITS! CUBITS!" The upper nixel shouted to Dumbo.

"WHERE!?" Dumbo shout-asked the upper nixel.

Dumbo suddenly bumped into Krog who was in a Grim Reaper costume, and then ran into a coconapple tree that was next to the small house of the lion-like Cragster. As the two nixels fell over, the overcoat fell apart and the upper nixel's glasses fell off.

"HEY!" The lion-like Cragster shouted at the two nixels.

"What're YOU doin' here? This is MY TURF!"

The upper nixel grabbed Dumbo and tried to run away from the lion-like Cragster. Suddenly, Mixel Moon started to turn white and some mixels saw it happen while others didn't. They got very worried about the moon turning white because it was the first stage of the Blood Moon.

"Oh no, the BLOOD MOON IS COMING!" Worried a butterfly-looking Wiztastic.

"AGH, NOT ON HALLO-O-O-O-OWEEN!" Shouted Kraw.

"RUUUUNZZZZ!" Yelled Volectro.

Meanwhile, the Glowkies were still partying when suddenly, a few Glowkies in the audience noticed that the ground of Mixel Moon was no longer green, it was now pure white.

"Oh no, the ground's white." Whispered a three-eyed Glowkie bat.

"That means the Blood Moon is coming!" Worried a cycloptic Glowkie bat.

"Wait, Blood Moon?" Asked Boogly.

Globert, Vampos, & Boogly stopped dancing on the stage to looked at the ground outside of the Glowkie Cave, and the three-eyed Glowkie bat was right.

"Schnixel, the Blood Moon's coming." Muttered Vampos.

"What even is a Blood Moon?" Globert asked himself.

"Well, the moon being white is only the first stage, and Bloody Moon happens every 1,000 years." Explained Boogly.

"Boogly heard if you look at the Blood Moon on Halloween, then you'll get possessed by it and try to revive an evil Wiztastic named "Zpellio". Nothing happens if you look at it every other day or month."

Vampos sighed and grabbed Boogly and Globert and headed back into the Glowkie Cave.

"We're gonna need to cover this entrance to prevent us from seeing it." Noted Vampos.

"By the way, how do you know so much about the Blood Moon?"

Flashback

Boogly was leaning on the wall next to the door to Nurp-Naut's room when he heard Rokit open the door while looking completely at a book about weird myths called 'Ancient Myths from History'. Boogly wondered why Rokit was so stuck to that book, so he snatched it and flew off.

"HEY, THAT'S MY BOOK!" Shouted Rokit.

"BOOGLY JUST WANTED TO BORROW IT FOR A BIT!" Boogly shouted back.

"THEN ASK FOR MY BOOK NEXT TIME!" Complained Rokit.

End of Flashback

"Boogly was reading some books I found in my closet. A few were comic books, and the other book was a history book." Lied Boogly.

"Ugh, what are you talking about?" Scoffed Globert.

"There's no such thing as the Blood Moon, I think you put on the FABULOUS~ string lights too bright again."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Asked a cycloptic Glowkie bat.

"The string lights aren't even set up!"

Globert looked outside, keeping his cool expression, but then he turned to a surprised expression as the moon started to slowly turn into a slight rose color.

"QUICK, BARRICADE THE ENTRANCE! DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON!" Shouted Globert as he grabbed Boogly and Vampos.

The three Glowkies flew off into Planet Mixel, worried about how worried the other mixels there truly are. Meanwhile, every mixel was running around and screaming until they saw that Mixel Moon was now a rose color, so they all ran to their house, locked the doors, shut the windows, and closed the curtains. The pointy-eared nixel and Dumbo were confused as to why every mixel were so afraid, but then Dumbo saw that the lion-like Cragster dropped his blue bowl of candy when he was also rushing inside his house.

"Nix, nix! Nix CANDY! (Hey, dude! There's CANDY!)" Dumbo told the pointy-eared nixel.