Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back on Mixel Moon, A few Glowkie bats had just finished boarding up the door so that no one can accidentally see the Blood Moon.

"There, now no one can get possessed by the Blood Moon." Sighed one of the Glowkie bats who blocked the entrance.

"Wait, but how will we know what happen to Globert, Vampos, & Boogly?" Asked a cycloptic Glowkie bat.

"That's for time to tell." Said the Glowkie bat who blocked the entrance.

The cure part of the Blood Moon page was read as "In order to cure someone p
Blood Moo
you need to make a big circle of rocks and fill i
with some filtered water, and then chant the words very carefully.". Thankfully, the lines of words Rokit needed to say were at the top of behind the Blood Moon page, and under it was about the history of cubits. He looked around and flew to where he think the Cragster Mines could be, but he ended up in the Spiky Desert instead. Suddenly, he spotted Footi sitting down atop a giant cactus and flew towards him.

"Agh, thank Pippy you're here. Listen, I need directions to the Cragster Mines, can you hel-" A snarling sound was heard, and then a screech except both sounded like they came from Footi.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked Rokit.

Footi grabbed his right hand and looked at Rokit in the eye, revealing red, pupiless eyes and a drooling mouth.

"AGH, NOT YOU!" Shouted Rokit as he pulled Footi's hand off of him, but Blood Footi wouldn't let go.

Rokit used his jetpack and flew to a Spanish-styled apartment with Blood Footi still grabbing his hand, therefore being along the ride. When he got to the door, he knocked on the door multiple times with his free hand, only to see a note on the door that said "Sorry! Out for trick-or-treating!". Meanwhile, back with Blood Nurp and Niksput, they were still flying out of control until they hit a volcano in the Magma Wastelands.

"HEY, STEAL CANDY AT YOUR OWN TIME!" Zorch yelled to Niksput & Blood Nurp.

Zorch pulled his blue pants up and brushed his green jacket which was worn with a red and white striped shirt. Zorch zipped up to the volcano and then held onto Blood Nurp because of how steep the volcano was. Blood Nurp switched to Naut and told him not to look at the moon.

"Wait, why not?" Asked Zorch.

"Because it's a BLOOD MOON!" Shouted Naut & Niksput.

"Pssh, Blood Moon Schmood Moon." Said Zorch.

Niksput rolled his eyes and then he and Nurp-Naut flew off. Zorch looked at the Blood Moon with a smug grin, but then his smug grin wore off as his eyes became red and pupiless. Niksput and Nurp-Naut were flying where they thought Mixopolis was, but they saw a giant cactus, signaling that they were at the edge of the Spiky Desert instead. They were about to turn around, until they heard a scream and it sounded like it came from Rokit. They turned towards the cactus, only to find a red-eyed, pupiless Rokit climbing on its side with Footi chewing on its petals from the top of it.

"Oh no, NOT ROKIT!" Shouted Naut.

"And I thought Nurp being possessed was bad enough!"

"Tell me about it!" Complained Niksput.

Suddenly, Niksput covered his mouth as he realized he and Naut got Blood Footi & Blood Rokit's attention. Blood Footi jumped off of the cactus with a loud thump and he and Blood Rokit chased Niksput and Nurp-Naut while the two unaffected Orbitons were flying away.

"We gotta find a cure, and FAST!" Worried Niksput.

"You know any.." Naut switched to Blood Nurp and he started gnawing on Niksput's right wing.

"DANG IT, NURP!" Shouted Niksput.

Niksput tried to grab Blood Nurp off of his wing while trying to stay in the air, but he lowered to his right and crash-landed back into the Magma Wastelands. In the Magma Wastelands, a whimpering Zorch was sitting in a hot lava tub. Nurp-Naut switched to Naut and then he and Niksput walked towards Zorch.

"Heh, I never thought Zorch would just HIDE like this." Said Naut.

"And I thought he wouldn't believe us."

"Yeah, this.. doesn't seem like him." Admitted Niksput.

Zorch slowly turned towards the two Orbitons, only to reveal a drooling mouth and red, pupiless eyes. Suddenly, a shriek was heard and as soon as the Orbitons turned behind them, they saw that Burnard was possessed by the Blood Moon and trying to attack Flain.

"Quick, we gotta mix!" Worried Niksput.

"Ya THINK!?" Shouted Naut.

Niksput grabbed Nurp-Naut and flew off before Zorch could tackle them. Nurp-Naut pulled out a rainbow cubit from behind his back and then he and Niksput both touched it. They were suddenly spinning around in a pink teacup which exploded into the word "MIX".

 They were suddenly spinning around in a pink teacup which exploded into the word "MIX"

(A/N: Credits to DarkTidalWave for this mix.)

The Niksput Nurp-Naut mix soared through the air, but then it hit Blood Burnard and split. Blood Burnard looked at Nurp-Naut and was about to tackle him until Nurp-Naut activated his jetpack boosters and flew behind him to kick him on his back, making him fall flat on his face. Flain ran towards Nurp-Naut and asked him what just happened.

"Two words: Blood Moon." Said Naut.

"...Wait, what?" Asked Flain.

"You've never heard about it?" Asked Niksput.

"..No." Said Flain.

Blood Burnard got back up to his knees, making Flain grab onto Nurp-Naut and making Nurp-Naut & Niksput fly away.

"So, you want the short version of the Blood Moon or the long version?" Asked Niksput.

"Short version for now." Said Flain.

"Ahem, every 1,000 years a Blood Moon comes on." Explained Niksput.

"A Blood Moon on Halloween is horrifying, but it's only a regular moon if it's not on Halloween. Look at it and you'll basically become a super uncool zombie with red eyes and try to revive some evil Wiztastic named 'Zpellio'."