1

Griffin's Household

Brian's room

Brian is having another normal day alone in his room, working on a new novel he can't finish no matter how hard he tries.

He blames writer's block and the endless noise coming out of the room next to him.

That room happens to be Stewie's.

He waits for it to pass.

An hour passed.

Again.

"Goddamnit!" Brian storms out of his room and  bangs on Stewie's door. "STEWIE!"

Maybe this is his life now, always waiting for things. Because it's funny now when all he does is wait.

He does it a few times before the little crap finally opened the door.

"What?" Stewie asks, looking annoyed at being interrupted at what he's doing. "This better be important, Brian. I'm really busy."

Brian stares at him like he's said something funny. 

"You're not the only one trying to do something. So could you please lower it down?"

Stewie gave him a look of boredom. "Still working on that 'this-is-totally-going-to-be-famous-novel'?" Brian frowns at that.

"Shut up. What are you doing anyway?" He asks.

"Oh y'know...It's called 'None-of-your-business', Brian."  The young Griffin retorts.

Brian wishes he could think of a smart comeback but can't. "Screw you, asshat! I'm coming in." He says then bumps into Stewie as  he enters the room, careless of the Griffin's privacy. 

"What the hell, Brian!" 

"You can't just walk in here, you stupid dog!" Stewie scolds, but closes the door behind him anyway.

Brian takes in the look of the room, Stewie watches the expressions dancing on his face.

**CLICK!**

"STEWIE! Give me that!"

"Nope. I'm keeping it. Your face was priceless!" Stewie runs around the room, laughing like crazy.

They played cat-and-mouse then Brian eventually gave up trying to catch him. 

"What's with all these doors, man?" He asks, looking around the colorful doors that surrounded the room. Rooms within a room. Huh. (Brian thinks he's funny)

Stewie puts down the polaroid on the floor and hides the picture on his pocket. He paces back and forth as he explains the purpose of the doors.

"So they're some kind of, er, Portals?" 

"Yes, Brian. The only difference is that you have to finish the story behind those doors before you can leave." 

They look at each other for a while, both sharing a knowing look. 

No. No, Stewie. NO.

Stewie's brow raised in question.

We're not going anywhere.

But-

NO.

There will be fun out there, dog. Don't you wanna have FuuuUUnN?

Brian laughs. "Screw this, let's go into that one!"

-

So what do you guys think? Should I continue this fic? Let me know~ -KJ