4

"Don't blame this on me, dog!" Stewie shouts back.

They have been running for quite some time now. Both men keeps throwing murderous glances at each other, words of blame left unsaid.

The young man contemplates about turning on the other side to escape, leaving his companion behind as the distraction. Brian is a smart guy, he’ll outsmart those walking vegetables on his own.

Haven’t you done enough trouble?

Stewie grits his teeth. He casts a final glance at his side where Brian was running along. The other looks back with a questioning look, but the latter just sneered at him.

One.

Two.

Three.

“Stewie, what-"

Brian almost loses his footing at the abrupt halt. His eyes follows the moving form of Stewie until it was lost in the mess of trees.

He scoffs. Of course, how typical of him to leave him behind.

With no time left to think of his revenge, Brian starts running again, but this time he’s using his skill.

The creatures snarl and growl, vision completely zeroes in on Brian, lust for death oozes out of their pores in form of thick smokes.

Fugly asshats!

.

.

.

When he was at a safe distance, Stewie halts and takes cover inside a small cave under the ridiculously colorful mountain. Seriously, this place is way too BRIGHT.

“Damn it, dog. Even now you’re such a nuisance!” He clutches his head, gives it a good shake til his mind stopped with nonsensical worrying. He contemplates and decides that maybe, the disarray of his emotions are caused by his invention. Not that smart after all, huh?

He scoffs and just when he’s about to cross himself, an invisible force hit him, and he falls unconscious.

“Yes, sir. We got him. As you wish.”

Number Six of Jacks lowers his weapon, signals the others with his lithe hand to take away the unconscious man.