3

"Weren't you listening to what I said earlier? Everything that happens to the places behind those doors are not in our control. We have to find it out on our own. Now, let's not waste time and see if someone...er, something can get us somewhere less jolly!"

Brian shuts up and follows idly behind the young Griffin, his mind racing from the thoughts that are clouding it. Why did he go here, anyway? He should be back in the house, in his room, thinking of the next chapter(chapter 1 *cough*) of his novel not having stupid adventures with the idiot kid. Why oh wwhyyy.

Stewie stops walking abruptly. Brian bumps into his back, confused at why the kid stopped.

The kid turns to look at him, his bitch face on. "Could you STOP. THINKING?"

"What?"

"I can hear your inner ramblings with yourself and dog, its ANNOYING. Shut it."

..wild skip*

"Well i guess you shouldnt have come here with me, you stupid stupid dog!"

Brian looks hurt.

A wild caterpillar appears.

"A quarrel in paradise, tsk. We can't have that here. Tell me, what is the matter?"

"Get away, pissy pillar. Nobody likes you."

"stewie!" Brian makes an apologetic look at the, uh, weird looking caterpillar that looks-no. it definitely looks like the one from alice in wonderland. They're gonna be in so much trouble if the kid doesn't take a chill pill right now.  "I'm sorry, we're just...talking. no need for help or anything."

"Ah, but i can sense much more from it."

"Yeahyeah, pillar. Get lost. You heard the dog. We don't need your help."

The caterpillar grows red. Its light blue skin earlier fades and changed into a ruby red color, although its expression never changed. That alone makes it so damn. freaking. scary.

"Stewie..."

"What? He's being nosy, Brian. Come on, we should get going-"

Before they could walk away the caterpillar shouted.

"STAY. WHERE. YOU ARE. RUDE BABY."

Stewie gawks. "Did he, just called me BABY?"

"I was only trying to help, yet you repay it with such rudeness!"

"To begin with, nobody asked for your help. Nosy pillar!" Stewie snaps.

"Stewie, shut up!" Brian hisses. "We're terribly sorry. We appreciated it. But right now we've got somewhere else to go to. Bye!"

But before the pair could even retreat and take another turn from the colorful place, huge, i mean, enormous flowers appeared out of nowhere and cornered them both into a circle.

"Brian."

"Stewie." The dog replied, swallowing the big lump his throat. They're screwed.

TBC

a/n.

apparently my mobile wattpad deleted my stories on the 'create' folder, making it hard for me to update now 'cause i'm not always on the web to type and stuffs. so sorry. this is apparently my favorite and i ammm trying to upload much for you guys. thank you and also! Note that Brian and Stewie here are a bit(??) ooc. I just imagine them like this as i see fit for my fic. TY!

k