Mingxue~ The Officer And His Criminal

No plan, gonna wing it enjoy
Art above is mine, follow me on twitter or Instagram @/ spicydevilartz for more

Xue yang layed on his husbands chest, just listening to his heart beat while a movie played in the back. He sat up and looked in the the eyes, tracing his fingers along the long scar that's goes across nie mingjues face... He got it while protecting xue yang
"Do you remember how we met?" xue yang asked out of no where

"of course I do, you were my little criminal"

Xue yangs point

You may be thinking hes just a petty criminal, stealing a few things here and there, street fights etc

But no, he work for a gang, the Kings of the crime World, the wens, he uses my mad science skills to create new and insane drugs! It's a fun job, he get to go loose with no restrains
And tests his most dangerous drugs on what ever poor soul messes with wen ruohan, its a hard life but one xue yang is not unfamiliar with, he was forced into this life... Bought by wen ruohan but oh well, at least he has a job.

His work came to a stop when a rather hot headed but sexy narc busted him. Apparently someone in the gang leaked he was the one making the drugs.... Fuck, either he's gonna rot in jail for life, or get out and die by wen ruohans hands
Never of which he likes....

So now here he is, in an interrogation room, the stone cold sexy man staring him down

"let's just get straight to the point, tell me where wen ruohan is and I can shorten your jail time" detective nie smiled at him, but not the nice kind, the kind that says if you don't give me the info I will punch you...

Xue yang has another idea though "wen ruohan has yet to know I've been arrested, instead of me just telling you and getting sent to prison why don't we make a deal" xue yang purred while tapping his fingers on the table

Detective nie seemed interested as he leaned back and signled him to go on

"I work for you on the inside" he stated as if the idea made sense
Before the detective could speak he continued

"I can get some of your men in, have them be workers for me and they can help get info, I can also provide info like cameras and guard shifts"

This seemed to peak his interest, detective nie leaned onto his hands looking down at xue yang "I'll have to talk to my boss, but it's not a bad idea xue yang" with that said he was put back into a cell while the detective talked to his boss.

It felt like days passed before the detective came back but it was actually just a few hours. He got pulled aside so they could talk on private, xue yang couldn't help but flirt

"away from everyone else? Detective if you wanted to fuck me could have just asked" he purred running a finger down his chest, but detective nie had to ruin the fun and pull his hand away "you know what this is about" he practically spat at him.

He rolled his eyes and took a step back "whatever detective no fun" xue yang pouted, turning his head away "anyway, is the plan a go?"

The detective nodded and xue yang grinned, its a stupid idea going against wen ruohan, but he needs something more exciting, and nie mingjue might just be what he's been looking for.

3 days later

Plan is a go, everyone is in place and ready, now that he's here, now that the plan is in motion...hes scared, which is a new feeling for him.... Anything could go wrong, fuck he could die! He doesn't want to die, if he's gonna die it will by his own hands, not someone else's.....

He took a deep breath and tried to focus on work, he can't draw suspicion to himself or the men detective nie sent with him and himself could die... He doesn't care for their lives, what he cares about is what will happen after... Wen ruohan will kill them and then will torture him for days... Weeks even, just to get back at him for being a traitor... Fuck this plan was doomed from the start!

3 more days later

News got to wen ruohan about him being arrested... He got punishment servealy for it and was now on high watch, getting info to the detective was hard now, he had to be even more careful about it, only being able to give him small bits of information at a time....

One of nie mingjues men came out to him and handed him a note, he looked around before opening the note, it read we have all the information needed, we will make a move in 2 days xue yang had a shaky smile on his face... After being beaten up by wen ruohan... He doesn't even think nie mingjue can take him down.... Fuck... So many lives will be on his hands because of this.... Why does this scare him so much....

Take down~

Xue yang was instructed to get wen ruohan to come to his lab, seperate him from his guards so taking him down will be easy... He was shaking like a leaf as he stood next to the man... Was he always this scary.

He swallowed the lump in his throat before showing wen ruohan what he was working on, it was hard to stand, not only was wen ruohans presants so overwhelming but his body still ached from the beating, cracked rips, bruises all over his body, a busted lip, not anything new to him, but that doesn't mean it doesn't fucking hurt

Just as he pulled the drug out nie mingjue burst through the door, 20+ men behind him, he assured they arrested the rest of the men.... Soon his fears came true.... Now all who stood was himself, nie mingjue and.... And wen ruohan, he was clenching his bleeding arm, vision blury... Fuck, is he going to die here?.

As he stumbled it seemed wen ruohan thought he was going to make a move and charged at him instead, xue yangs squeezed his eyes shut, just waiting for death to take him... But it never came, he opened his eyes and infront of him stood nie mingjue, he looked down and saw blood... No... It can't be, he looked up finally and as he did his eyes met nie mingjues, who's face was covered in blood but still smiling, nie mingjue ruffled xue yang hair and mumbled "its all over now" he didn't get what he ment, so he peaked around him to see wen ruohan on the floor bleeding out... He's free, HE'S FREE.

He didn't realise it but tears fell from his face and his body hit the ground, too weak to stand any longer "it's over.. Finally" he mumbled, furiously wiping the tears from his face.

Nie mingjue held him close, stroking his hair till he calmed back down... After a few minutes xue yang looked up "detective....why are you kind to me" he mumbled

Nie mingjue just smiled "because I know the truth, after you told me the plan, I looked into you, I'm so sorry life was hard... I promise it will be good from now on"

And he didn't lie, his life improved alot... He's happy now

Presant times

Xue yang chuckled, running his hand over the scar again "you know, if you didn't arrest me that day, I'd probably be dead right now" he mumbled as he hid his face in nie mingjues neck

"a-yang, don't think about the what ifs, you are alive, you are safe and you have me, I will never let anything bad happen to you" he kissed his forehead, squeezing him close.

He smiled, yeah... Life's good now, and it's all because of one detective

"I love you nie mingjue"

END OF FIC!
as I said at the start there was no plan so its not very good but I think its not too bad! Let me know your thoughts in the comments and what you would like to see next