Chengxi~ Dragon And His Tiger Pt1

This is gonna be a wholesome Lxc centered short, he deserves All the love!

Lan Xichens point

He sat alone in a cave.... How many days has it been? Weeks? Months?... He doesn't know.... But he misses his family... Misses a-yao.... Though he can't see a-yao anymore...

He sighed, curling his tail around his body and trying to focus on something else... But he can't.....

He started softly crying at first.... Soon turning into full blown tears... He's so lonely..... He misses his friends so much....

He flinched as he heard footsteps. Not knowing if he should hide or not... But then, a purple tiger came round the corner "sect leader jiang?" he crocked out in a raspy voice, tears still falling down his face.

The tiger shifted into the handsome sect leader jiang cheng that he fell for oh so many moons ago.

Jiang cheng bowed to him "sorry for disturbing you zewu jun... I thought... You might want some company" he straighted back up and titled his head at xichen.

He cares about me?....lan Xichen nodded, patting the ground next to him, jiang cheng came over and sat with him before pulling something out his robes "I thought you might enjoy this as well" he chuckled as he handed Xichen a delicious smelling treat.
He thanked him and slowly ate it in silence, enjoying the soft sound of jiang chengs heart beat that fills the silence he has come so familiar with.

"may I ask why you were crying?" jiang cheng suddenly broke the silence.... He didnt know what to say, no one has ever seen him cry, not even wangji.... He's ment to be strong and yet... "do not worry yourself with my matters sect leader jiang " he muttered out, his normal smile on his face...yet with a growing sadness behind it.

Jiang cheng sighed and moved to press his back against Xichens... He was confused at first to say the least... But then he leaned back, the touch of another... Something he has been craving "its okay to cry, to not be strong all the time.... I know that's hypocritical of me to say, but recently I've learned it's okay, so cry if you need to, I shall not judge" jiang chengs smooth deep voice soothed his soul, he looked down, breathing softly and calmly... Till he let it all go, letting all the pain and frustration he felt over the years fall onto the ground.

At some point jiang chengs tail had wrapped around his, and it brought him back down, it was so comforting, so soft.... "I am lonely and depressed jiang cheng.... I'd always put on a smile, not wanting others to know I'm hurting, but after losing... killing a-yao... I couldn't take it anymore" he choked out through tears... Stopping just for a moment to breath again.... Jiang chengs tail slowly moving around his, reminding him he's there, he's listening... "I wanted to die, to join dage and a-yao in the afterlife.... But that would mean leaving wangji, my uncle, my sect... And you behind" he turned his head to look at jiang cheng... Meeting his soft glowing purple eyes, there's a spark in them, telling Xichen he understands, that he knows what it's like... With out even saying a single word.

Jiang cheng doesn't open his mouth, opening his arms instead.... Xichen was hesitant at first but gave in, loosing all formal matters as he climbed into the others lap wrapping his whole self around the tiger, and he did in return... When jiang cheng finally did speak, it felt like it had been hours "you went through so much, and never showed anyone... It must have been very lonely... I understand that feeling, if you will let me, I'd like to help you" his voice vibrated though Xichens body... It was nice, soothing.... He nodded "I'd like that alot jiang cheng" he smiled into his neck, a real smile... He finally feels some kind of peace... Its refreshing..

Okay! This is it for now.
I am stuggling to write more but I will be trying to write a part two in a few days