15.5 White Castle Agony

3/5/2022 8:48pm

The day that Sibel confirmed through Yue that Charity had been pregnant with the male lead, he stops visiting her at night and focused on how to take down the Viscount without compromising the security of his sister. Since the world restrain Yue after confirming that Charity is pregnant, the investigation became slower than to what his expect and the world's rule can't break that is why he needs to attend such as court meeting with the king and the crown prince of the country he lived in. Sibel inwardly sigh inside his head as he reported every accomplishment, issue, concern, and actions he'd taken in governing his dukedom.

His fist tightens when it was Viscount Hennock, Charity's father, who spoke and boast about his lands and specially about the beauty of his newly acquired concubine, Sibel's younger sister. He even mocks at Sibel's about how he should be grateful since he married to one of beautiful daughter since all his daughters are blessed with exceptional beauty that they inherit from their mothers. The room filled with intense ire as Sibel's eyes filled with murderous intent towards the Viscount. Not that Sibel's did not want to hide the body's remnant of emotions, but it was hard for him to control his rage that accumulated through the years of this body's existence.

The king who was supposed to remediate the situation only smile wryly as the crown prince beside him start to sweat with overwhelming murderous intent coming from Sibel. He knew him better than anyone else in the room since he joined in the war with him by his side, and Sibel wasn't called Mad Dog for nothing. The reason that he can easily killed everyone in the room is the truth every soldier who saw him fought in the war know but because he swore an allegiance to the crown prince, he can't break the promise easily just for the safety of his younger sister whose unfortunately at the hands of Viscount Hennock. Yet these facts weren't known by the arrogant viscount who keeps on pushing Duke Sibel's patient buttons like crazy. The crown prince was about to take everyone's attention when a saucer flew to the left side of the viscount's face and crash on the wall behind him.

Everyone went in silent as Duke Sibel keep on drinking the tea leisurely. "You---!" Viscount Hennock shouted with red face in embarrassment. "Y-You're trying to kill me!"

Sibel put down the teacup on the since the saucer went flying to Viscount's face a while ago as he stared the Viscount with a mocked grin on his lips. "Trying to kill you? I was just saving you from a fly that was about flew at your open mouth while speaking about nonsense", he said then stared at the small fly laying on the table in front of Viscount Hennock who turn even more redder.

Sibel crossed his legs as he sighed in comfort. "Besides, some of what you said were true. Your daughters are beautiful taking after their mothers. They are so blessed that they didn't inherit any genes from you one bit except for blood or else they would feel cursed all their lives"

The people inside the room who was holding their laughter at the Viscount Hennock turn red but soon the laughter they hold turned into giggles that made the viscount even more embarrass. Unfortunately, he can't force them to stop since they are higher rankings than him. The only thing he can do is glared at Duke Sibel as thoughts of how he would torture his sister when he comes back home keep ringing on his head.

I'll punish that b*tch for what her b*st*rd brother did to me!

After six hours of the meeting, everyone is busy taking their leave as they didn't want to stay long to witness the impending clash of the Father and son-in-law.

"Viscount Hennock", Duke Sibel called that made the pale viscount flinched. "I know what you are thinking after going home but please be reminded that what ever you do to my sister today will reflect on what I can do to you in the future. I'm not afraid if you kill her but aren't you scared that I'm going to do to you after that? If you don't then do as you please. I had so many things stored for you already", he said as he walk past him.

Sibel sighed at himself. Now is not the time to claimed back his sister, he still needs to gather dirt on the viscount so that he can make sure his fall without dragging his wife with that horrible man.