2.9 Wasted Castle

7/17/19 10:29 pm

"I love you," Wen Chun Ye whispered in his ears after a long moment of making love. Years have passed since that faithful day they met and all those years is the most treasured moment of her life. Being his wife is the best gift she'd ever received.

"I know. And I'm sorry", Ling Cai murmured through her hair. "I tried..."

"No. You give everything a husband could ever give and I'm lucky to have it. Maybe in the next life time you can love. In that life time you can say that you love me too"

"I cared for you"

"But that differs from love. I tried my best but I can't still have your heart. I can't mend the wound that I've caused you. I wish in the next life time, in your heart I already had the chance to fully occupied it", Wen Chun Ye said as tears fell in her wrinkled eyes.

Ling Cai hugged her tight as he sigh for one last time. "If I met you in the next life time. I promise, my heart will be all yours to occupy"

She smiled. "Please. Don't forget that promise, because I'm waiting for you".

Ling Cai gripped her hand tighter as his hold loosen. Wen Chun Ye bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying but tears still fell in her eyes as she touch his warm face. She kissed his now cold lips as she sneak into his arms.

"In all the worlds we've been travelling, I'll still try to mend your heart. Even if over and over I forgot you, my heart would still remember you. I'll be still waiting for you", with that Wen Chun Ye closed her eyes as her soul emerge from her body.

................

When Xin Lei open her eyes, the first thing that welcome her is the white place. She starts to empty her heart again, she doesn't need to fell bad for leaving Wen Chun Ye, after all she tried to love her but as an Artificial Intelligence, she need to guard her heart or she'll loose this game.

Yue state my status.

Status:

Name: Xin Lei

Age: 26 years old

Character: Blackened

Skills: drawing, hacking, cooking, medicine (reach limit), martial arts, swordsmanship, four womanly arts

Class level: C

Level: 2

Charm: 16/50

Luck: 36/50

Physical strength: 45/50

Mentality strength: 30/50

Emotional status: 23/50

Achievement: Professional Doctor, Full-time mother, Prime Minister

[Mission 1: Have an own happy romantic ending. 5000 points Incomplete]

[Mission 2: Screw the true female lead everyday of her life 5000 points Completed]

[Side Mission: Escape from the Psychotic Prince 500 points Completed]

Accumulated points: 2000 + 8000

Yue?! Why do my points is less than with 2500 points? Are your calculator gone wrong?

[No Host. You've been incomplete with the first mission. Wen Chun Ye only had a romantic feeling and you don't have. That's why you don't fully receive the reward]

Heck! You mean, I need to truly fall in love?

[Yes host]

Yue. When the time I could smack you? Just one punch in the gut.

[...]

Send me to another world.

[But you didn't acquire any talent]

I'll acquire them when I'm in the mission.

[But Host...]

Send me or I will fail every mission?

The system fell silent and do as his host ordered. Xin Lei closed her eyes and when she opened her eyes the first thing that greet her is the stingy smell of blood and rotten meat.

When she heard a growl, the first thing that comes up in her mind is to dodge. Her eye wide open as she saw the seen right before her eyes.

"The heck. Zombie Apocalypse?!"