Chapter 1:- First Impression Is Not The Last Impression

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport was busier for the last couple of days and the reason could be seen and heard from everywhere in the country. The news itself was spreading like a wildfire through different type of medias after announcement. Indian Government was going extra mile to promote the news on a big scale-- from advertisements on big hoardings around the whole country to every little unknown newspapers.

  " In the honor of  25th year Anniversary of Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement between two countries, India and South Korea, both Government have decided to organize an one-week Cultural Appreciation Program. Common people of both countries can explore and appreciate each others varieties of Food, Music, Art, History, Literature and Fashion. The Government will also hold Music Festivals and Fan-meetings for five days, where different artists will perform in same stage and fans can interact with the Artists directly. 

               The final lineup for the said Music Festival from South Korea are Stray Kids, Ateez, Seventeen, BTS, Twice, BlackPink, SHINEE, Mamamoo, The Rose, BOL4, TXT, EXO, IU, Eric Nam and Heize along with their traditional dance group and folk singers. In India, the festival will be held in the world's largest stadium Narenda Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. 

As for India, they will send a variety of dance troupes from different part of India-- both Classical and Non-classical along with folk genre. And for the singers, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, A. R. Rahaman, K. J. Yesudas, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kaushiki Chakraborty, Ustad Rashid Ali Khan, Kavita Krishnamurti, Alka Yagnik, Kumar Shanu, Ila Arun, Swaroop Khan, Zubin Garg are few to name. The Indian Music Festival will be held in Jamsil Olympic Stadium in South Korea."

Many foreigners from all around the globe were coming to explore this new kind of experience. The security was way tighter not only in airports, but all the entry points of the country. There were various precaution taken by the airport authority. So, the queue was going forward slowly.    

        Two girls around the same age of 24-25 years, were waiting in the queue of the check-in line. One of the girl, with shoulder length wavy black hair and round face with a gray colored cat-eye framed glass on the eyes, turned around to her partner. 

"Megha, you packed all the things I told you, right?" She asked worriedly. 

"Yes Proma, I did." The other girl with long braided hair and darker complexion, reassured. She also had her multicolored cat-eye framed glass on her eyes.

"The tickets? You didn't forget about them, right?"

Megha stared at her crossing her hands. "Do you really think I will forget the tickets?"

Proma pouted cutely. "Of course, I know you won't forget. That's why I handed the tickets to you when I first got them."

"Then?"

"You know that I am nervous right now. That's why I want to confirm now and then."

"Idiot! You're nervous? I'm the one nervous to the death! It's my first time for a flight and you know that I'm an acrophobic. Still here I am, going to catch a flight. If it's not for BTS and you, then I wouldn't come here." Megha huffed.

"I know. But don't be stressed. I, your soulmate, is here with you. You'll be alright. Just hold my hands tightly and think about the venue, we'll see BTS in front of our eyes. Though it's not their solo concert, Mamamoo, Stray Kids, The Rose and BOL4 also will be there. But imagine we will be seeing so many other Kpop artists and we'll finally be part of the purple ocean that we've been dreaming for the past three years. I just got chills to imagine it. Don't you?" Proma looked at her soulmate with shining expectant eyes.