Chapter 1

(I'm sorry if Prescott seems out of character here, I tried my best TvT)

I woke up in a bed, with a little nightstand next to it. It had some type of note on it. I got up and read it. It said, "Head to the Ice Cream Shop, we're having breakfast and a meeting there! -Gus!" I groaned, then remembered what happened last night. I got out of bed and prepared to eat breakfast. When I headed to the projector, I saw Jamface. "Morning, Prescott..." He grumbled. "Morning.." I said as I looked away. We both flew into the portal. Strangely, it didn't have a cartoon inside. Not like it mattered, but it was strange. We ended up back in that Meanstreet. We headed into the Ice Cream Shop, and everyone else was there. "Morning Prescott and Jamface!" Gus smiled. "Hi, dad.." I mumble, a little embarrassed. It's been forever since I've called him dad. "Wait, Prescott's your son?" Mickey asked. I nodded. "Come! Sit down, let's talk!" Gus patted two seats next to him. I and Jamface sat down in those spots. Clarabelle walked out of the kitchen with these tasty-looking pancakes. I wanted to contain my excitement, as I've always wanted to try her pancakes. She placed it on the table for me and everyone else. As I cut myself a slice and took a bite, I could feel all my childhood innocence return to me, metaphorically. When we finished up, we all went our separate ways. I decided to head back to my room, to read a book, that was until I heard Sparks call out to me. "Hey, Prescott! Can we hang out?" He cheered, waving his arm in the air. I sigh. "Fine, let's go" I sigh. "Yay! I asked Markus, but ever since that... announcement, he didn't want to." Sparks shook the back of his head as I walked up to him. We talked for a bit, about how we've been doing, our favorite color, stuff like that. We then tried to see if we had any leftover Ice cream. I handed him a blueberry ice cream. He handed me a rocky road ice cream, which was my favorite ice cream. He helped me feel young again... It felt nice. We then went our separate ways again. I decided to eat my ice cream while reading a book I found on the nightstand. Before I knew it, it was nighttime. I finished my cone and continued reading till the nighttime announcement played. "Ahem! It is now 10 PM! Time to sleep tight, and make sure to not let the murderers bite!~" Mono cheered. I then put a bookmark on the page I stopped at and went to bed.

This time, I actually woke up to the morning announcement. "Alright, it is now 8 AM, time to rise and shine!" Kuma said in his usual tone. I then remembered I gotta check that GremlinPad thingy. When I opened it, I saw a few icons. Rules, a blue icon, Map, a pink icon, and a grey icon which said "Motive". I checked the rules.

Rule 1. No hurting Kuma or Mono
Rule 2. Neither Mono nor Kuma can hurt you unless you have broken a rule or get caught during a class trial
Rule 3. 2 kills at max. If 2 murderers, 1st come, 1st serve
Rule 4. Have fun!

I brushed it off and got up and headed to the Ice Cream Shop for breakfast. When I walked in, I saw Clarabelle and Gus making breakfast. "Morning Prescott! Would you like to help us make breakfast?" Gus called out. "No, he might poison the eggs" Clarabelle whispered. "I heard that, and no, I would never poison anyone! I'm a mechanic, not a murderer." I groaned. I sit at the table and wait for food to get prepared. The smell of bacon was really good, however. I saw everyone come in and by the 5th person, Horace, the food was finished. It was bacon and grits/porridge. It wasn't my favorite, but Clarabelle is admittedly a good cook, if only she wasn't so bitchy towards me. After breakfast, I continued reading until we got an announcement. Weird, it didn't look to be night yet. "We have a special announcement!" Mono cheered. "So you better get your ass to the Walt Statue!" Kuma added. I put my bookmark in my book and teleported to the Ostown Hotel exit projector and hopped through the projector. I floated next to Oswald. Mono and Kuma teleported in front of us with another tablet. "Alright, you two, what are you planning to do with that?!" Oswald yelled defensively, Ortensia crossing her arms. "We're introducing something that will SURE to get you killin'!" Kuma smiled. "It's a motive video, there's one for everyone!" Mono smiled and started handing them all out. I watched mine.