Chapter 2

I woke up, although I didn't want to. I sighed, thinking it was all just some awful dream until the images flash in my head. Mad Doctor... Pete... they aren't... here anymore. I suppress the urge to vomit. I couldn't believe that I had to eat breakfast after seeing that... I force myself up and head to the door until I saw Small Pete. Under his eyes were a depressing red and his face droopy. I felt bad. But if I dared ask if he was okay, he might get mad as hell itself. So I'm choosing to keep my distance. He didn't however, but not in the way I expected. "Hey, pipsqueak. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for how I used to treat you. I'm still mad about what happened to Big Pete, but I know that you didn't actually mean for that to happen." He said while scratching the back of his head. "It's alright, I suppose," I smiled. "Thanks, pipsqueak" he chuckled. We both walked to the ice cream shop. We sat down, everyone looked a little bit depressed. Understandably, what happened yesterday. No sane person would want to think about the gruesome deaths of yesterday. We all sat down and began eating, trying to. Some just didn't feel like eating. "I know what happened yesterday was... gruesome, but you all have to eat something," Gus spoke out. "We know, Gus... but... It's hard." Horace said, looking down. "I know it's hard, but, as your king, I request that everyone takes at least a bite out of something today. I don't want you guys going hungry." Oswald chimed in. "As queen, I request the same thing. Eat something today, at least 1 thing." Ortensia chimed in as well. I'll admit, it was rather adorable to watch them care for everyone like that. "That includes you too, Prescott!" Ortensia pointed at me. I was dumbfounded but took a bite out of my food. After we ate, I was walking to the projector. Until I heard Small Pete. "Hey, Pipsqueak, I'd like to hang with you. Ya know, to get to know ya better. What do ya say?" Small Pete asked. "Not like I have much better to do." I smiled. We hung around for a bit, talking about random stuff. Eventually it was night time. The nighttime announcements played and we all went back to our rooms. The next day, was our motive video, from what I remembered. As we were eating in the ice cream shop, an announcement played. "Ahem. This is a special announcement! Please make your way to the way to the Walt Disney statue!" Mono said. None of us were prepared for what was to come next. When we made it to the Walt statue, Horace snapped! "Alright now! If you think we're gonna be playing your dumb game after seeing THAT, then you're wrong!" Horace said. "That's what they all say, now here!" Kuma said as they shoved a note in his hands. "What exactly is this?" I asked. "Be patient, Prescott! We'll explain later!" Mono said. I grumbled. They both finished with passing out these notes. "Now, before you all read the notes, here's what they are! Those are secrets, but not yours! That would be a repeat!" Kuma explained. "Wait you've done this more than once?!" Oswald asked in shock. "YES NOW LET US FINISH!!!" Kuma yelled. Mono looked concerned about something. There was silence for a bit. "Right. We gotta make this quick. Those are other's secrets that are towards you!" Kuma said as he calmed down. "Just go and read em, we have business to do!" Kuma ordered. They then teleported away. We all were a bit concerned. What were they so worried about just then? Anyways, we all read ours. "Jamface hasn't actually forgiven you." The note read. I was honestly not surprised. I looked at the others. They either looked shocked or happy. Oswald however just looked pretty angry. He crumpled the note up and walked off. "Ozzie!" Ortensia called out. Oswald just jumped through the projector and let everything fall silent. After some waiting, Ortensia hopped through the projector after him. We all grew silent. We decided to just relax today. Nothing much really happened the next two days, just depressing silence or hanging out with Small Pete, Markus or Sparks. However after the second day, things got pretty heated. Oswald hadn't really come out his room the previous two days, but today he did, looking pretty grumpy. "So, what was your note...?" Sparks asked Oswald worriedly. Oswald snapped, "Oh nothing, just that some BITCH THINKS THAT THE MAD DOCTOR IS A BETTER LEADER THAN ME!" While pointing at Daisy. Daisy gasped. "Well, I'M sorry you've been out of your spot for a while!" Daisy clapped back. Ortensia stepped in. "Well MAYBE it was because he was trying to FIX ALL OF MAD DOCTOR'S MISHAPS! But NOOOO, even though Oswald, Mickey and Gus did ALL the work, you wanna sit there and think that this MANIPULATIVE MANIAC WOULD BE BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. Next time, shove your robotic beak in!" Ortensia yelled. Mickey and Gus looked at Ortensia since their name was called. Daisy froze, looking dramatically offended. This seemed to have fueled Donald. Donald, joining in, yelled "DON'T TELL MY DAISY WHAT TO DO!" Ortensia rolled her eyes saying "Right... as if SHE hasn't been toxic to you!" Donald looked dumbfounded. For some reason, this caused an announcement. Mono appeared on the screen. "Hey, uhm, I know we said despair was a good thing but... our mastermind... doesn't like loud sounds. They bring up BAD memories. So please stop with the yelling because... they're having an anxiety attack right now. Don't worry, they allowed me to say this!" Mono said, for the first time, in a voice that wasn't mischievous or creepy. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Ortensia said, quieting down her voice. "Thank you. Also... do you know good tips for helping someone with an anxiety attack?" Mono awkwardly said. "Oh! Give them a stuffed animal or some relaxing music or anything that comforts them!" Ortensia said softly, smiling. "Thank you!" Mono said smiling. The announcement then turn off. Ortensia grabbed Oswald's hand and walked off. I looked around the room. So, apparently the mastermind had some bad past. That could lead to this taking place. But we don't know who the mastermind could be! Why would the mastermind pick random people who did NOTHING to them?! Whatever, my head hurts. I hung out with Small Pete today. "Hey, pipsqueak! Wanna do a spice tolerance competition?" Small Pete said enthusiastically. I nod, smiling a bit. I actually don't like spicy stuff. I know Markus does though. Speak of the devil, there was Markus, along with Sparks. "Hey, little guys! Wanna have a spice tolerance competition?" Small Pete said, grinning confidently. "Oh ho ho! BET" Sparks smiled competitively. Markus grinned widely. What ended happening was Small Pete dumped a WHOLE BAG of takis on his tongue and ended up crying. Sparks chugged a ton of water and ate a bit of ice cream. I... uhm... did the same. However, Markus are the takis like they were NOTHING. He obviously won the competition. After recovering, we went back to our dorms and went to sleep. I woke up, as usual. However as I was heading down to the projector... "AAAAAAAAA" I heard a scream. No... not again! I ran to where I heard it from. I saw Oswald bump into me. He looked very, VERY scared. "H-have you seen Ortensia?!" Oswald said, panicking. "No, I haven't!" I nervously said. "Come on! We gotta look for her!" He said, pinching my hand and dragging me to the noise. When we got there, Mickey and Gus were already there. They looked nervous. "Uhm... Oswald... you might not like this..." Gus nervously said. "Whatever! Where's Ortensia-" what we saw answered his question.

https://youtu.be/49ZWQbE-Hx0