🖤22🖤

Please Ignore The Mistakes 🙏

3rd Person P.O.V:

Taehyung stared at Jin in confusion when Jin said those 'Regretting' words to him and went away to join the others. He just sat there Dumbfounded as he was seeing them all with his lost puppy eyes.
'What he meant by this' he mumbled at himself and was about to stand when bogum suddenly come and sat right beside him and held his hand.

"Baby, what happened? Are you okay?Why are you sitting here alone?Are you not feeling well?"

Bogum asked worryingly as he kept his hand upon his forehead, checked his temperature.

"Why you're sweating & One second..... Were you crying? Your eyes looks so puffy and red... Something happened? "

He added . Taehyung shook his head as he smiled at bogum.

"No baby, I'm fine. I told you na that.... I don't like to live in much crowded place, that's suffocates me... that's why! " Bogum nodded.

"Do you want to go home? "

Taehyung looked at him in sort of confusion, he wanted to go home, and wanted to plopped down on his bed and crying with his heart out.

He was feeling hurt,hurts because....how can Jin say that to him. How can they all be this happy with jungkook, when he was the only one hear the victim of his betraying. How can they do this to him.

"You know what baby, I thought I'll introduce you to Mr. Jeon by myself. Telling him that how hard working & passionate you are. I saw him looking at you earlier, I can say that he was mesmerised by your beauty... Well who wouldn't be.... But I wanted you to stay... And wanted you to do some interaction among them so that you can create a well image in their eyes.& Who knows..... Mr. Jeon might be impressed with you. "

Bogum said with the hopeful eyes. " & baby you know, how much this project mean to me. ... It's my dream to do work with the biggest company of this country... With JEON. You also know that when this project is successful then I will get the post of CEO. That's why I don't want to take any risk on this. "

Bogum added and this is enough for taehyung to teared up. He is not a heartless person. How can he break that man's heart who helped him to reach here. How can he break that man's heart, who raised him in this high... If he is so famous model today, then only and only just because of him.... Just because his help.

He smiled at nodded his head. Taehyung decided not to tell bogum about his past relationship with jungkook ...., But he was also afraid that he might get to know this from anywhere else. And he didn't want this to happen so he decided to talk about this to jungkook.

"I'm fine bay... You don't have to worry about me. It's just I'm feeling little suffocating here nothing else. You go and enjoy talking with them... I'll be fine"

Taehyung assured him as bogum Unsureringly smiled at him but nodded.

Taehyung looked at bogum going towards some of the old men's way as he started talking with them. Taehyung thought this is the right time to talk with jungkook so he started looking him around the hall. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Then he saw the bar area and his quickly stopped at the raven haired male who was already looking at him with judging look eyes.

Taehyung gulped hard when his eyes met again with the raven as he quickly shut his and took a long deep breath. He stood up and walked up to jungkook's way. He was about to reach him close, but halted in his track when he saw a girl approaching him & stand close to him and immediately hugged him seductively.