🖤36🖤

Enjoy the Update lovelies😘

It was 2 am of the morning, when a Mercedes Benz stopped outside at jungkook's penthouse. Following a Ferrari Portofino M, which was jungkook's ....also stopped behind of the other car.

Namjoon opened the car door as he got out of the car and marched to the other car.

"Park the car inside. I take him In."

Namjoon ordered jungkook's bodyguard who nodded his head and started the engine to get in.

Since his muscle bunny was peacefully sleeping in his car, Namjoon had already called one of his bodyguards to get his car from the club.

Once he finally successful to brought jungkook in his bedroom, he gently laid jungkook on the bed and took off his shoes.

He sat on the edge of bed, besides jungkook and brushing his fingers through jungkook's hair softly .

"Tae--"

Jungkook mumbled in his sleeping. Namjoon let out a deep sigh. Seeing his vulnerable state, he couldn't help but felt a ache in his heart.

He bit his bottom lip hard, not wanting to awake the sleeping boy , he quickly stood up and walked to the other way.

He blinked the tears in his eyes which was ready to falling down from his eyes, but a knock distracted him. He immediately wipe out the tears and opened the door.

"Mr.kim, Is sir alright?"

Namjoon turned and looked at the sleeping figure as he nodded and calmly left the room.

Namjoon came to the downstairs along with jungkook's bodyguard, as the y both stopped at the entrance.

"Lucas , thanx for coming in this short notice."

Namjoon thanked Lucas who had a small smile in his face.

"It's my duty to take care of him, So I had to come." Namjoon nodded .

"By the way..... Where were you from the past year?" Namjoon asked in confusion.

"Sir had sent me out for some work. "

Namjoon eyed him in confusion, but shrugged his own head.

"Ughh-Anyway..... I'm glad you come though! Take care of him. & Don't forget to inform us if something serious happens! "

Lucas nodded his head and bid his good bye to Namjoon who smilingly left the house.

Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows when he felt the sudden pain in his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes and with the difficulty he manage to sat up on the bed when the pain started increasing.

"Fuck."

He mumbled and leaned down a little towards the nightstand and opened the second drawer.

While searching for the painkiller in rushing, A small blue box suddenly came out of the drawer and fell on the ground below.

The sound of the falling box made Lucas awake, who was lying on the couch.

Lucas hurriedly run to jungkook's bedroom and opened the door with a thud. Jungkook snapped his head to the door and a relief sigh left from his mouth when he saw the familiar face coming closer to him.

"When did you arrived? "

Jungkook asked to him. Lucas saw jungkook massaging his temples and than he understood the situation.

Lucas walked to him and bend down as he opened the third drawer and took out the box of medicine. He took out the painkiller and gave it to jungkook with a glass of water.