30-All day, it's a real good thing

I head back to my house. Rafe is watching tv in the living room. I throw myself down on the couch next to him.

"How'd it go with JJ?" Rafe asks.

"He's gonna do something stupid," I assure.

"How stupid?" Rafe asks.

"Biggest mistake of his life stupid," I tell him.

"That's bad," Rafe says.

"He wanted my help," I state. I shake my head. "But I can't do that. I can't help JJ fuck up his life."

"He shouldn't expect you to," Rafe offers. I sigh. "Why don't we go see what Kie and Pope are up to. Maybe they found out something about the key. "

I head inside John B's and see Kie and Pope sitting in the living room.

"Hey, Addie. I thought you were with JJ," Kie says.

I shake my head. "I was but then JJ was being JJ."

"What are you two doing?" Rafe asks.

"Pope found the key," Kie tells me.

"Now way," I remark.

"For real?" Rafe asks.

Pope holds it up. "I found it at my great-great grandmother's place."

"Holy shit." I take the key from him. "What's the writing on it say?"

"Pope did something with a light and dust and it says, 'Path to the tomb begins in the island room.'," Kie tells me.

"What does that mean?" Rafe asks.

"We don't know," Pope tells me. "But I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with Denmark Tanny and an angel. I remembered Limbrey saying something about an angel and how the key led to the cross."

"Thank god we keep you around Pope 'cause you are a genius," I tell him.

"Truly dude," Rafe says as he slaps Pope on the shoulder.

"Kind of makes you wonder what the island room is," Pope says.

I get a text from JJ. It's an SOS. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Kie asks.

"Just JJ needing to be bailed out," I tell her.

I never thought JJ was a stupid as he is. I thought maybe he would think it over and realize breaking John B out of jail is the stupidest thing he could ever do. I was wrong but I'm not gonna let him get arrested. I drive to the place JJ tells me to. I see the ambulance driving towards us and I pull out in front of it before slamming on my breaks.

"Go! Get out of the way! Go!" an officer in the front of the ambulance shouts at me.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry," I tell him.

"Move! Get your car out of the road," the cop tells me.

I can see JJ jump out of the ambulance and take off running.

"She just got her license," Pope tells him.

"It was an accident," I say.

"Move your car now!" the cop shouts.

I finally move the car and drive around the street. I see JJ running towards the car.

"Come on!" Pope shouts.

"Open the door! Open the door!" I tell Kie.

"Go! Go! Go!" JJ shouts as he hops in the backseat.

"Okay," I tell him as I take off.