025

Elena turned around as the 5th period was finally finished, leaving her with one more to go to. She looked at Bakugo with sparkles in her eyes. "So, Pomeranian. What agency will you go to?" Elena asked him.

"Tch...Best Jeanist..." Bakugo muttered. Elena's eyes lit up even more than they already were. "Well that gives me more of a reason to go there!" She smiled and ruffled his hair. Bakugo was quick to smack her hand away. "Don't touch my hair!" He said harshly. "But it's so fluffy..." Elena whined and tried to reach for his hair again, but he smacked her hand away again. 

Elena groaned, putting her head down on his desk. "Oi, don't lay there!" Bakugo bickered, looking at her. Her soft black hair was sprawled out all over the desk with small parts of red hair sticking out.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Bakugo poked her head. "Oi?"

Bakugo sighed after a while, knowing she'd fallen asleep. 'Tch...I'll wake her up for the next class..' Bakugo thought, knowing she probably don't get a lot of sleep due to the eye bags under her eyes.

He put his chin on his hand, staring out the window as he subconsciously played with a small strand of her soft hair between his fingers.

——

After school, Elena had already left her internship choice to Aizawa, so she was currently walking home with Shinso.

"I heard you guys got some internships going on. Got any interesting requests?" Shinso asked her, looking at her. Since Elena already had been in Recovery Girl's office she was no longer limping.

Recovery Girl did ask her how she sprained her foot, but Elena just made up an excuse, saying she had fallen down the stairs.

"Well...out of the 4019 agencies that wanted me, three of them were actually interesting...but I only choose one." Elena said and smirked.

Shinso hummed in response, wanting to know more. "So Endeavor, Best Jeanist and Kamui Woods wanted me to intern at their agencies. But I picked Best Jeanist." Elena said proudly.

"Why not Endeavor?" Shinso asked. "Well. First off, Best Jeanist quirk depends on Telekinesis and brain concentration. So it would only be logical. Not to mention I hate Endeavor so that's also a reason." Elena said and smiled at Shinso.

He nodded. "Well, part of reason is also because Bakugo will be there. Having someone there with me will also be better since not knowing someone in all of Tokyo would be pretty lonley." Elena said and scratched her neck.

"Bakugo? The kid with anger issues? Why him?!" Shinso asked, stopping in his tracks. "For your information, he's my friend..I think. Plus! It's not like I'm going there to hangout with him!" Elena said, groaning at Shinso's break out.

"Yeah right...but if he tries anything..." Shinso threatened. Elena laughed before speaking. "Yeah yeah." She laughed.

As they finally arrived in front of their houses, Shinso gave her a hug before they parted ways.

Elena came home, only to be met with her father standing in the doorway to the living room. "Who w-was that?" Her father asked, obviously extremely drunk and slightly high.

"That was Shinso from next door..you know my best friend since forever, who's father you've known for years and the one I talk to you about frequently, when you aren't drunk...." Elena said, slight sarcasm in her voice.

Elena immediately regret her words as she heard her fathers loud steps come closer. She looked up at him only to see his raised hand, quickly slap her across the face.

The impact was too much, giving her a nosebleed. "How dare you have that attitude towards me?!" He asked, yelling at her in the process. He narrowed his eyes at her as he glared deadly daggers at her. Elena felt a shiver up her spine as she lowered her head. "I'm sorry father." She apologized. "You better fucking be!" He yelled, grabbing his bottle of bourbon which was standing on the drawer to the side.