VII. instagram live.

"HEY GUYS!" AUDREY SHOUTED over chris' obnoxiously loud music. she set the phone up so it was in the middle of the dashboard between her and matt, chris and nick sitting in the back of the car. it was rare of someone other than chris to be in the passenger seat, but here some girl that the boys had known for barely a week was, sitting in his space.

"we'll wait for a few more people to join" audrey said before throwing her wet hair up into a bun and staring at the comments that were just no beginning to load in. "why are all your hairs wet?"chris read out from the back, as he was leaning in to grab his phone from the aux. "we just went to the beach" audrey said and shrugged, as matt began driving to go get some food.

"can you guys see matthew" audrey asked, using matts full name with a smile on her face. she glanced over at matt who eas already looking at her with a smile on his face and his head shaking. "you're not funny audrey"

"i think i am. now keep driving to maccas! i'm hungry" she said and looked back at her phone. "the way he looks at her" nick read out, emphasising the sentence in a dreamily way. "get the fuck out" audrey said, furrowing her eyebrows at the eldest triplet. "they tots have something going on!" chris read out from the comments.

"you guys are both gross" she said, rolling her eyes and turning back to the livestream. "we are getting mcdonald's guys. we just went to the beach and it was like FREEZING. but we did it because... why not??"

"more like you did it and dragged matt in with you" chris said and winked at the live. "start shipping" he mouthed and sent another wink. "OKAY IT WASNT LIKE THAT."

"no but it was audrey baker!" nick shouted.

"i'm so tired of being a victim" audrey sighed innocently, causing matt to let out a small laugh. putting a smile onto audrey's face. "see." chris mumbled and looked down at his phone. "someone in the comments said what's your star sign?"

"me, chris and nick are leos" matt answered.

"omg. i love leos, that's why i can tolerate you guys!" audrey smirked, knowing none of them really believed in star signs. "okay yeah but star signs are so full of shit, like how are the stars n moon gonna determine what my whole personality is. like?? and also if they really were fucking real, why am i SO different to matt and chris??"

"nah cause for real tho" chris said, dabbing up nick after his rant about the signs. "well i'm a taurus" audrey shrugged. " may 12th get that into your calendars" she joked as they arrived at mcdonalds. "FOOD OH MY GOD"

"okay ima make them order my meal bc i think it's like lowk awks." audrey said, grabbing the phone off the dashboard and holding it closer to her. she pushed the wet stray hairs behind her ears and posed, holding the camera slightly up in the air. matt watched her and chuckled. "what?" she asked

"nothing" he shrugged and looked away, waiting for nick to finish ordering. "yeah thanks. yeah that's all" nick said, after ordering the food. "fucking drive matt fucks sake"

"how has your guys' day been, mines been great. i did school with my dad and then got ready to go the beach all day. what about y'all" audrey asked and waited for some answers.

"someone said that it's like in the 90s for them so it's like hella hot for them, i cant wait for summer now omg"

"for REALLL. we gonna have the best summer on anything" nick exclaimed, trying to grab the food off the mcdonald's worker. "thank you!" he screeched out as matt began driving away.

"what time is it?" audrey asked, looking at chris, whilst being handed hers and matts meals. she placed both drinks in the cup holders and opened matts nuggets so he could grab them whilst also trying to focus on the road. "10:30" chris said, shrugging.

"DAMN! we were at the beach all fucking day" audrey said, beginning to eat her own nuggets after placing the phone back onto the dashboard. "y'all we might go after we've ate because it's late and i just wanna go home and sleep for real"

"want me to drive you home now?" matt asked and audrey nodded. "okay okay! bye guys. imma head off. i'll probs go live like tomorrow bc it's my last day here with my favourites" she frowned and then smiled. "okay bye I LOVE YOUUU"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS!

i wrote this listening to lana
del ray btw...

no bc i kinda like how this
is going rn. i wanna make
them a slow burn but not
like super super slow..
does that make
sense to y'all bc it doesn't to
me fr.

anyways, don't forget to
vote and PLEASE don't be a
silent reader! comment and
get involved lovelies! also,
thank you for 200 reads OMG
i love y'all.