Princess El (Sole Crusher Replacement)

A/n: we're backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Marinette was sat in her room when she heard a knock and without an answer, Damian and Jon came up sitting down in her room

"W-what's going on?" she asked confused. Damian and Jon just looked at each other before sighing.

"We just wanted to know if you've been having any weird visions lately cause the two of us have been seeing weird shit like a distant memory or something," Jon spoke up wanting to speed this process up a bit. 

"No, why would I be seeing stuff? Also, why didn't you wait for me to answer?" Marinette asked curiously as to what her crush and cousin were up to.

"We just wanted to know. Kara is coming for a visit today she's doing a report on the heroes of Paris. People have been reporting that they've been seeing weird stuff in their sleep that feel almost like memories. It could have something to do with Hawkmoth," Jon said quickly making excuses. No matter what was going on with Marinette Damian was his first partner Marinette's trust issues could wait it wasn't like they were one-sided either.

"We'll be heading out we need to get a feel for what's been going on lately," Damian said looking into Marinette's eyes. Marinette blushed and stood up quickly.

"I can go with you guys if you want this sounds interesting and I could be your backup, you know?" Marinette offered really wanting to spend time with Damian and it was so painfully obvious to both of them she didn't really want to go but would rather keep an eye on them.

"It would be better if you didn't plus Jon and I want some guy time that doesn't involve Adrien, better not to have people joining us we haven't had any real time together since we got back from the trip," Damian covered up quickly wrapping an arm around Jon who smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Maybe you can come next time." Marinette rolled her eyes and went back to whatever she was doing before the two came in only to bother her about insignificant details.

"We'll see you later," Jon said over his shoulder before closing her trapdoor and making silent conversation with Damian.

That was weird

I know

She's hiding something

I know

We should totally spy on her

I know

The two broke eye contact and slammed the front door before sitting on the couch making it seem like they were gone.

1

2

3

4

Jon glanced over at Damian who was focused on his hands his knee bouncing and his teeth worrying over his lip.

5