Chapter Three

"I see that the guider has finally woken up"

The fire nation's youngest prince stares at you with a wicked expression, making it known that he has sinister intentions.

Azulan never thought that an airbending girl like yourself could be pretty.

Maybe if his father allows it, he could make you his little slave.

Oh, wait, his father always lets him do as he wishes.

"Those are the three boys from Omashu" Katara points out, while everyone takes a fighting posture.

"We can take them four on three" Toph announces, excitedly.

"Actually, Toph, there's five of us" Sokka corrects her.

"Oh sorry, I didn't count you, no banding and all"

"I can still fight!" Sokka exclaims angrily.

"Ok, four on three, plus Sokka"

You smile slightly at the quarrel between the two boys but suddenly remember the danger.

You turn your gaze back to the prince and his friends only to see them advancing towards you and the Gaang on the back of their big mongoose lizards.

Toph tries to stop them by making rocks emerge from the ground in their ways.

But the lizards go past them.

Without thinking, your body moves on its own, and you bend air, which shocked you.

However, Azulan defuses it by bending fire through it.

"Well, at least we tried...Run" the water tribe boys shout before grabbing your hand and running towards Appa with the others.

"What are we going to do now?" Mai, asks his best friend as he watches team avatar take off on their bison.

"Follow them until we capture her and the avatar."

"The guider is cute" Ty Lee admits with a smirk and a hand on his hip.

Azulan glares at Ty Lee with his amber eyes.

"Don't even think about it, she is mine" Mai rolls his eyes.

"Possessive much?"

༄༄𑁍༄༄

"Why are you so flustered?" Aang asks with a grumpy tone while there are dark bags under his eyes.

You have been flying on Appa for hours now, trying to escape from the enemies, yet they seem to keep following you.

"No reason"

The real reason why you are like that is that...

"It seems like (Y/n) has a crush on a certain Firebender" Katara teases.

Honestly, you thought Katara would hate you for it, but here she is, joking with you.

"What no...I'm just overwhelmed by many things right now" you lie.

"We could have taken all of them down if we stayed" Toph complains, feeling jealous.

The fact that you have a crush on someone else is bothering Toph.

"With all the crazy blue firebending and knife throwing, I think it impossible" Katara then looks down at her hands.

"One of them did something which made me unable to bend"

You stare at Katara with pity, before placing an arm around her shoulders in a comforting manner.

"This is called Chi-blocking and it is an ancient technique to stop someone from using their bending for a while" you explain.

"No need to worry about him, we will take care of them" you comfort her, causing her to smile.

Sokka smiles sleepily, pleased by how you are comforting his younger sister.

"Hey (Y/n)!" You turn towards Sokka.

"Yes?"

"You would make a good housewife"

Before you could say anything, Toph cuts in.

"As if she would want to have your ugly babies"

The earth bender suddenly hugs you tightly and pulls his tongue out childishly.

"I would treat her better than you ever could"

Sokka scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

"And what makes you think that?"

Toph's lips turn upwards, forming a smirk.

"Because I'm rich and I can bend unlike you"

Out of nowhere, Appa free falls.

"GUYS, APPA FALL ASLEEP!"