Prologue

Hello.

If you haven't read the description on the story yet then your probably wondering who am I.

Well I'm Yurei Hotoke, a suicidal, loner, and a fan of MHA.

One day as I was busy watching MHA in the rooftop some attention-seeker whore decided to mess and beat me.

Oh did I tell you that I always get bullied? No? Then well you know it.

Anyway one of them still have the audacity to copy and plagiarize Kacchan's word and I quote: "Go duck dive off of the roof and wish for friends in your next life, you creep!" Hah! Shameless!! The pun/joke wasn't even that funny!

No one! I say no one should copy my cute pomerian's words like that and use it to bully people. So what did I do? Of course I built up some courage and grab her arm and slap her.

"Don't say that!!!" I yelled at her.

Well of course things don't always go my way. This is why I got one of my many beautiful nicknames: karma. Great isn't it?

Oops I'm getting distracted. Ehem! As I was saying, after I screamed at her, one of her typical cliche goons yanked me off her and slapped me twice. She then grab my hair and pushed me towards the railings and surprise! surprise! Turns out the railings are weak and I fell down the roof.

After I fell with a loud 'splash' I still had a barely surviving consciousness which is super amazing but in return made me feel the unbearable pain. Gosh! why do I have to suffer?!

There wasn't any people around yet since it's still lunch break and the only people that know what happened already ran away. Cowards! So I thought of this painful -but great -but painful idea. With all the strength that I could gather I wrote every name of the people that bullied and mistreated me, from people my age to adults, and my phone's password with my own blood.

How? I don't have any idea. I must've been desperate or maybe it's the author's weird magic.

Why? Because it has all the evidence that I gathered throughout the years. Haha their dead meat. No one can bury this case.

Anyway, black spot started to gather at my vision and my consciousness was starting to fade. I lay there helplessly waiting for my awaiting death...

Or so I thought.

I open my eyes to the scenery around me. It was full of green not like the gardens in our school. There was different kind of flowers and a rundown well beside me.

What? Did you expect someone to save me? As if, didn't you know this is a crossover fanfic?

Anyway, I look around more and finally noticed a large, box sized screen infront of the well. I subconsciously stretch my arm forward but the screen seems to suck me in so I tried to get away from it.

Key word: tried. As I said earlier things don't go my way. After a few seconds it seems I got thrown up by the tv? I'm really confused.

You guys know what happened? I'm not sadaku.......right?

"Mommy the TV gave birth to a kid"

I turn my head to the source of the cute voice and my eyes widened.

"Izu-kun?"

'wait what did he said?!!'
_______________

This is just an idea of mine.

So do you guys like it? Should I continue it?

If then please press my baby star 💫

_Crazy_Stone