ch 2

I woke up to the feeling of a soft bed. Thou it was unfamiliar to me as I remembered falling from the roof top.

Before I could think of anything a flash of pain hit my head suddenly making me remember what had happened.

'That damn author did this!'

[ I helped you and this is how your thanking me? *Scoff* ]-» author

"What the-"

"Oh are you awake already?" A gentle and soothing voice reached my ear making me turn around at the source. There I saw Izuku's mom in the door. She was holding a tray of water and some food. "You gave me quite a scare there young lad."

"Oh...um....I'm sorry..." I said quite confused.

'So....she can see me? What in the name of nezu is going on?! Also where's my cute cinnamon roll?'

"No it's alright. Since you look much better already mind telling me what happened? Where are your parents?" She asked me and I thought about what I should and shouldn't say.

Well if you guys are confused then let me elaborate what the evil author did to me. Or maybe I shouldn't? There's a weird feeling inside of me that someone brought a tape to the evil author. Are you guys going to ruin my goal-which I stated in the description of the story-of breaking the fourth wall?-not like it's not broken already.

[ Hahaha *sweat drops* what are you talking about? No one gave a tape to fix the fourth wall *hides the tape* ]-»author

Uh-huh like I'd believe that. Just wait till I-

[ Just get back to the story already! ]-» author

Anyway since I'm merciful enough-unlike someone*glares at the author* I'll let you on on what happened.

As I said before I somehow got transported in MHA world after I died and it seems the evil, lazy, author provided me information about what happened. So it turns out I was transported as Izuku's quirk so unlike the original, Izuku isn't going to be quirkless. Thou it seems that he won't be able to see me for whatever reason until he's 15. Isn't that great?! I'm being sarcastic if you didn't notice.

If its a good or bad thing I don't know. But what I do know is that I can cause chaos—er I mean things! I can cause things to happen. Izuku may not be able to see me but I can show myself to other people for a limited time. I can also touch things for about 3 seconds—too little time if you asked me.

Anyways that means I can pay a visit and make changes here and there to other characters, and also annoy the shit out of endeawhore and cut the little grape's blood line.

Mmh, too much?

—ing

Nah of course not! I wonder if All fuck One will notice me if I terrorize his evil lair.

—'ar 'ing

I'm sure it won't be a problem if he's only life support would, I dare say, malfunction from time to time eh?

—da 'ling?

I mean he really deserve it right? Right? Wait is someone calling me?

[Yes, you little shit! Inko-san's been calling you! Now stop daydreaming.]-» author.

Tch.

[Don't just "tch" me yo—]-» author

Exe.Author has been blocked in this chapter.

Now the annoying fly is gone. Let's go back to reality which is now the world of anime. I knew it always existed!

"Um... ah... I'm sorry... I was spacing out" I mumble softly. While maniacally laughing on my head.