ch 1

Hello,

As you already know the TV gave birth to me and it's now my mother.

Are you confused? If then maybe you skipped the prologue.

If not try reading it again or else I'll come out in front of your screen and scare the living shit out of you.

Except for the fellow insomniac here and there that is so done, dead tired, or looks like a literal walking dead by the amount of eye bags under their eyes or just a mix of everything or—

[ Yurei, I love you. I really do but if you don't get back to the story I'm gonna erase the existence of coffee in this story ] —» author

As I was saying—before getting rudely interrupted by someone— I got throw up by the tv that sucked me in a few moments ago  and somehow ended up in someone else's house.

How? I don't know. But maybe I'm the secret love child of sadaku. Who knows? Let's leave it to Todoroki.

And by the way, this is the house of my cute cinnamon roll named Izuku. Now infront of me sitting in their sofa in all of his glory.

"Mommy the tv gave birth to a kid"

Oh my gosh Izuku how could you say that thing? Did the mean author taught you that? I knew it! She really is evil! Author stop corrupting the cinnamon roll!

[ What the—i am not!! Now continue the story and stop breaking the fourth wall!] —» author

Tch. Anyway I stared at him and he was also staring back at me. It was only a few seconds before a fine looking woman with green hair and green eyes approach Izuku breaking our small little staring contest.

And when I say fine, I mean real hot sexy fine.

I know her. She's Izuku Midoriya's mom, Inko Midoriya. She's really a pretty woman thou she'll be a bit plump as years go by. Should I help her stay fit?

But wait she's coming here! Oh my gosh, what am I gonna do if she see me?! Should I play dumb or.....

My thoughts were interrupted when she sat down beside Izuku.

'I didn't even notice her' I thought.

She glance at me—no, she look through me and to the tv with confusion written all over her face. Can't she....see me?

"Izuku dear, tv don't give birth to kids" she said as she ruffles her son's hair. A warm smile now plastered in her face.

Man, I want to ruffle his hair too. I pouted before standing up –cause I'm still sitting on the floor– and going near them.

Izuku look at me then to her mom and then to me again before he blinked a couple times and looked side to side as if looking for someone. Can't he see me anymore?

Inko...-san? doesn't even know that I'm here at all. Their treating me as if I became a ghost.

"Izuku? What's wrong?" Inko-san called softly worry laced her voice.

Izuku blinked at her before speaking. "Mommy I saw a kid come out the tv. She was infront of us but when I blink again she was gone"

"Really? But I didn't saw anyone thou" she looked around to make sure before looking at me—at the tv again.

'Geez, this feeling of being ignored. How nostalgic'

The two talk as if I'm not in here at all even if I'm just right infront of them.....am I really?

I step backwards and began to question myself. I was sure I died but I'm now infront of izuku—no. I'm now inside the world of MHA that's why I thought I reincarnated but why am I.....

Wait! Thinking of it...why am I in a kids body? I'm already 13 so why am I...

I looked down on my own reflection in the tv and saw how young am I. It seems I'm in the age of 4? Before I could think even further a searing pain went through my head that I couldn't help but fall to my knees clutching my hair tightly.

The pain was overwhelming. It's feels like my head is getting crack open. Black spots already adored my vision.

This isn't good. You damn author I thought this was supposed to be lighthearted?!

[ Lighthearted? Sorry that isn't in my vocabulary. Besides what are you gonna expect when you start the story of you dying? And even if I tried the story really seems to take a 180° turn away from lighthearted,and fluff stuff. ] —» author

You're really evil! Tsk. Why did I get created by a useless, dumb author?

My ears are ringing, my head's feels getting an overload, and my consciousness was slipping away but before it happened I swear I heard inko-san's horrified voice.

You evil author....what did....you....just....do?

[ Don't worry your gonna be thanking me for this ] —» author

___________________

Aaaaand that's it everyone!

I hope you like and enjoyed this chapter. Truthfully the part were this is supposed to be lighthearted is true but it seems my fingers has a mind of it own so let's just see what happens along the way.

Please press my shining 🌟✨

And don't be fooled by Yurei I am absolutely not evil.

.....

Sometimes.

Word count:889

_Crazy_Stone