Private Room

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong/explicit language, swearing, oral sex (bucky&reader), fingering, teasing, begging, hair pulling, rough sex, strip club activities, drunken men, alcohol, praise kink, unprotected sex

This will be written in Y/N POV

(Author note: Y/S/N means your stage name)

-.-.-.-.-

"I hope tonight is a better night." I say walking into the club, "Last night was absolute hell." I walk to the bar, "Can We have our shots please, Nathan?" He looks at me and Mae, "Of course, Y/N, but only if I get to take one of you home tonight." He winks, I laugh and shake my head, "You wish." He smiles and slides us our shots, "I think it will." Mae take her shot, "I seen some pretty fine lookin' men in that line coming in, Y/N."

I take my shot, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean they aren't assholes." She shrugs, "True, but they look like they got that money. So I'll be out there shaking my ass all night long." I laugh and grab my bag, "Thanks, Nathan." I look at Mae, "Let's get ready to make that money." She starts dancing on her way to the dressing room. I look over and I swear I seen a man that reminds me of Bucky.

Just like that doll, you're doing such a good job, Bucky's voice rings through my head. My breathe catches in my throat and I look again, nothing. I shake my head and walk into the dressing room, "That was weird." I say setting my bag down, "I just thought I seen Bucky." Mae looks at me weird, "Isn't he on a mission across seas right now?" I nod, "Yeah, I mean he should be. I haven't heard from him since last night." She shrugs, "You miss that dick so much, Y/N, you're starting to hallucinate him." I laugh, "Don't even get me started on that." She winks and slides me a top, "Here's that top you wanted to borrow." I pick it up, "ooh, girl. This is so cute!"

"Alright ladies.." Michelle, our club mom, says clapping her hands, "It's about showtime! I just want you to know that Marcus is on lead tonight and if you have any problems with any man to go see him..."

Fuck, Y/N.. I've missed you so much. I've miss how you feel around me..I zone out and completely miss what Michelle is saying. "Y/N..Y/N." Michelle snaps her fingers infront of my face, "Hey, hi." I blink and look up at her, "Marcus is with us tonight. Right. I heard you." She smirks, "Yeah, okay. No, you missed what I said after, didn't you?" I give her a weird look, "Important part?" She touches my shoulder, "You'll see." I look over at Mae, "What did I miss?" She shrugs and bites her lip to keep her from laughing, "If you weren't so busy daydreaming about your man, Y/N.." she whispers, "You would know tha-"

"Showtime ladies! Misty, you're on deck first." Michelle cuts her off, "Let's go make this money, Y/N. Just focus on working tonight." I go to say something else but she walks away, leaving me just sitting there with my mouth open. "What the fuck is going on?" I whisper standing up. I check myself in the mirror one last time and fluff my hair. I check my phone one last time, no new messages. "Damn it, Bucky." I sigh and bite my lip. I turn to the full body mirror and take a picture of myself. I put the picture into the text bar and tap my lips then tap send.

He immediately sees it, but doesn't response. I raise my eye brows, "You did not just d-" Mae comes back in the room, "Y/N. Hey you're up next on pole." I look up and show her my phone, "He.. looked at my picture and didn't respond." Mae takes my phone and looks, "Wow.." She says vaguely. I look at her, "Why'd you say it like that?" She looks at me, "C'mon." She puts my phone in my bag, "You're up next.." she grabs my hand and pulls me, "..on the pole."

I walk out and quickly survey the room, maybe he's here. Maybe he's coming back home tonight, I think. "Make some noise for our next lady of the night, we have Y/S/N!" The DJ announces. I take a deep breathe and walk up on the stage. I always think of Bucky when I'm performing, shaking my ass and spinning sexy on the pole just for him. I imagine him giving me this look as he watches my body move. Damn, doll, you are so sexy, he would say, c'mere and let me see you up close.