You Know Me

Author's note: you have super strength, fast healing and telekinetic powers. You can move things and you also have the ability to read minds and take away and give back people's memories. Whenever I say you moved, stopped, or threw something, you used your powers.

-.-.-.-

Warnings - guns, fighting, swearing, pain etc. 

POV - Bucky comes back to try and assassinate you because that's his mission from Hydra but you discover that with your powers, you can make him remember who you are, but it's a fight.

This will be written in first person POV | 2 POVs

-.-.-.-.-

- Y/N Point Of View -

"You're not going on this mission, Y/N." Tony argues, "I'm not getting you killed." I sigh and shake my head, "Tony he's after me. He's going to locate me where ever I am. I can protect myself." He shakes his head and sighs looking at the rest of the team. "She's powerful enough, Tony." Wanda states, "I've been working with her and I think she's powerful enough." I smile slightly and look back at Tony, "Now can I go?" He looks at me, "If you die, it's not on me, everyone suit up and get ready."

-.-.-.-.-

"You good, Y/N?" Steve asks nodding towards me. I nod, "Yeah." I clench my fists and sigh, "Yeah. I'm strong enough." I whisper to myself. He looks around, "Alright guys stay alert." He says to the team, "It could be any given mo-" A car explodes behind us and Steve quickly uses his shield to block the debris. "It's him." I say standing up, "Go time." I step out from behind the shield and look up at him. "You don't have to do this." He says nothing and walks down off the car.

Steve runs up to him, punching and using his shield to hit him. Bucky punches the center of the shield and Steve pushes him back. He deflects most of Steve's hits and grabs his shield ripping it away. "Steve!" I yell moving concrete blocks, "Move!" Bucky punches him a few times and kicks him in the chest, causing Steve to slam into a van. Bucky goes to punch him and I run up and freeze his hand. Steve kicks him away and grabs his shield walking towards him. Bucky goes to grab his gun but is hit with a car causing him to slide against the ground. He puts his metal hand down, causing a small trench in the concrete as he slowly comes to a stop.

I stare in awe as he stands back up, "What did they do to you?" I whisper letting my arms fall by my sides. "Incoming." Tony rings through the ear piece. Nat runs up, "I don't have fancy powers like you do but I can drive a mean car." Tony flies in and aims his hands at Bucky, "Okay, Mr. Roboto.. I'm going to need you to stop." Steve runs up and whips his shield at him. Bucky catches it and looks at us before whipping it at Tony. I catch the shield before impact and throw it back at Bucky causing him to stumble back a bit. He looks right at me starts running. I use my powers and stop him in his tracks. I walk closer and tilt my head looking at him, "What the hell did they do to you, Bucky?"

He gives me a look and scoffs, "Who the hell is Bucky?" He manages to break my power and push me. I kick him in the chest and he stumbles back and looks at me, he mumbles something that incoherently that sounds like my name, and shakes his head before coming at me again. "Bucky!" I yell loudly. He throws a few punches at me and I dodge them before i grab his arm, causing him to wince before swinging his other arm around. I dodge it and kick him towards Steve. Steve hits him with his shield and Nat runs up and jumps on his shoulders holding a baton to his throat. He flips her forward and spins around to kick Steve again. He blocks his kick with his shield and punches him.

"No.." I whisper squeezing my fists, "Stop." I mumble stepping forward. I draw more power and freeze him in his place. "Enough." I yell. I walk towards him and stop, "I'm what you need right?" I step closer, "I'm who you need to kill?" He grunts trying to free his arms, "я твоя миссия?" I am your mission? He clenches his jaw, "ты моя миссия." You are my mission. "So he responds back in Russian?" Nat says stepping up. I look at her and look back at Bucky, "Do you know who I am?" He looks away and Steve steps up, "He doesn't even know who he is."