Chapter 4

Izuku sat with his fellow students while listening to a white animal of unrecognizable origin inform them of the school, all the while noticing that a certain class was absent from the orientation.

He payed no mind, it wasn't his problem, and he was okay with that. 'Are we though..?' Thought a small voice in the back of his mind. 'Of course I am.' He thought to himself. 'We get to make all the inventions we want with Mei, then when we graduate I can finally take David up on his offer to work with him.'

'But we'll never save anyone, we'll never be a Hero.'

'Don't be stupid.' He criticized that line of thought. 'Just by existing we save people, all those support items the heroes use to save lives are made by us! We are the heroes' hero....'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"One week in, and you're already here for my inventions." Said Izuku as he spun his chair to look at Bakugo, her hero costume was in a suitcase with the number '17' on it.

"It's a nice suit." He continued, looking at the open case. "And the support items are good."

"But yours are better."

Izuku smirked. "How bold Kacchan~, complementing my work like that." He teased. "If you keep saying such things, I might just fall for you."

"S-shut up, Dekiru!" The explosive girl yelled, red faced and defensive. Izuku laughed. "Aahh, you're too hilarious Kacchan! It's kinda cute actually." He sighed blissfully and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Well can you do it or not!?"

"I course I can, I'll need your papers for the original costume and some ideas on what you want for the next upgrade." She nodded and handed him the papers.

"Gauntlets to store up your sweat and release it in a huge explosion? Interesting, but destructive." He said, looking at the grude drawings and info filled descriptions. "I can definitely make something similar to this, but materials for it would be kinda expensive.." He mumbled that last part, making sure she didn't hear. "Will you mind if the grenade part is altered?"

"Not really.."

"And when will you need these again?" He asked, putting on some half-moon spectacles, reading the words a little more thoroughly.

"Next week."

"Perfect!" Izuku replied, spinning in his chair before grabbing a red canister and handing it to Bakugo. "Oh, and bring this to Recovery Girl, will you? I'll make the gauntlets in record time as thanks."

"Sure, whatever.." She said, taking the canister and noticing that it was heavier than it looks, started examining it. The side had the words 'RED ROSE' engraved in cursive blue. "What is this anyway?"

"Just a little something to help an old nurse." He explained with a dismissive wave of his hand. "I just need you to give it to the poor lady, maybe she'll finally get some rest with it." Izuku urged while mumbling that last bit to himself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So what do you think?"

"I'm be completely honest, I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at..." Bakugo replied looking at a pair of cubes, one dark green and the other a warm orange. "Well what else could it be? These are your support items!"

"......Are you sure..?"

"Of course I am!" Spoke izuku. "Here I'll show you." He walked up to the two cubes and picked them up, then stood in front of Bakugo and gestured for her hand. Hesitantly, Bakugo reached out with one hand and Izuku when indicated he wanted both her hands she begrudgingly offered her other one, once she offered both her hands Izuku dropped the orange cube in her palms. "....now what-"