wishing

"Fuck!" I  exlaim while sucking on my thumb which was just burned by my hair curler not too long ago.  

"Jesus alma! are you ok?" exclaims Jessica, opening my bedroom door and bursting in. Were at my house right now, getting ready for a party. Supposedly it's supposed to be really big. Last Friday wasn't the best night to come home late. Now that dads here, My curfew goes to 11 pm instead of the 1 am my mom and I agreed to. Or I was supposed to have my curfew shortened. But after some convincing dad agreed to the 1 am curfew. As long as I don't come home intoxicated. As consequence though, I had to spend the rest of the week with only my family. But it's Saturday. Which means I get to go out. 

"I'm fine, just a little burned," i say, chuckling while i show her my now red pointer finger. 

"Ok, let's see what we're working with then," Jessica says as she opens my closet. She's lucky it's clean.

Just as she's about to comment on my choice of clothing, jess and ally barge in. 

"yo, your house Is fucking huge!" Jess says.

I laugh at her comment." we're only renting it for summer so it's not our actual house." i respond.

"Either way this house is gorgeous." says ally as she and jess find a spot on my bed to sit.

"How do you not own a single dress?" asks Jessica. 

I roll my eyes and lead her to a container under my bed, filled with dresses.

"there they areeeeee!" Jessica shrieks. But as she looks through them, her expression changes.

"All of these are black," says jessica.

"what's wrong with black?" I ask while munching on some grapes.

"it's the summer, not a funeral!" says Jessica." waitttt. I found one!"

she pulls out a dress I didn't even know i owned. It was a red summer dress with white flowers all over it and a v-neck. It was loose at the bottom and a tie sinched the waist. 

"oh yea, you're wearing this." Jessica says.

"I'm not arguing." I chuckle.

--------------

this is not how alma looks! this is simply her dress.

we finish getting ready and i can't help thinking about how pretty I look

we finish getting ready and i can't help thinking about how pretty I look. I don't mean to sound self-absorbed but I feel confident. my medium-length hair is curled and my makeup is light but dewy. We all look to die for. What? Just saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey yalllllllll just remember, votee  and please i can not express this enough, COMMENTTTTTTTT. i will responddddddd not a lot of people have sen this story yet so ill answer at some point lmao 

please share and remember, spread negativity ! <3 jk. or not. jk. or am i????!!!

byeeeee love yaaaaa