Fourth of July

The nightmares came back tonight. This time, longer and scarier. My moms at dinner with a "friend" who we all know is just another guy. Shes spending the night. My dads at his new friends house, except its actually his friend. My brother ditched me for a girl. So here I am at 1am, shaking. And we have a very windy loud night tonight. So what did you expect me to do?Besides my parents said its fine. Suprisingly.

About 5 minutes later Ales here. He was spending the night at ismeals when i called. When he enters i run into his arms. i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding in. We go to my bed, not in that way. Its strictly mutual. my knees tucked in, his arms wrapped around the top of my stomach almost right below my chest. The night of the party was the first time my dreams went away since a long time. Since him. I shake my head to clear the memories from coming in. Ismeals puts his cold nose in the crook of my neck and i squel. 

"Ale your nose is freezing!" I whisper.

i feel his chuckle against my neck and smile.

------------------

We wake up to a pop of a firework and it reminds me today's fourth of july.

"Jesus its 6 in the morning!"Ale whispers as he checks his watch. He readujsts his arms around my ribcage and pulls me back into his chest and i giggle.

"what?" he asks in his morning voice which is my kryptonite.

"nothing." i say as i close my eyes.

Im about to get into a deep sleep when hands pull my waist up and now I'm feet planted on the floor.

Im confused about what just happens and i blink rapidly. 

"Its fourth of july" he states matter of factly.

"yea and its six in the morning." i say, heading back to my bed. 

But he pulls me back into the center of my room.

" This country sucks but we still have a party at ismeals today. Its gonna be all day so we have to decorate early. Besides now that I'm up i cant go back to sleep. " He says leading me to my closet as i groan.

"ughhhhhh Aleeeeeeee!!!" i shout. But he laughs as goes to the bathroom. I decide on some shorts and a fitted but loose white shirt, it tightens at my waist but it looks like a normal tee. I apply some mascara and rush for my shoes.

I place my converse on and head downstairs for a climb bar. Soon Ales downstairs, he's putting on a shirt and i can see his toned stomach as he puts it on.

"like what you see?" he says chuckling.

"shut up." i giggle.

------------

We go shopping for hours and now were looking at ismeals backyard in pride.

Banners are on the fence and tables are set up with fun napkin holders. Very patriotic.

Ismeals cooking up the barbecue with the help and nagging of frankie and the girls are heading here. Its a small party so there shouldn't be too much drama. Hopefully.

" Were here!" the girls announce as they enter, with bowls of chopped watermelon in all three girls hands.

We hug and set all the snacks they brought on the table. Yum.

----------

The sky is dark and were setting up the fireworks.  

" Alright the first firework!" ale shouts as he rushes to light it centered int he middle of the street and rushes back to my side. It looks so pretty when it goes in the air. Just as it goes up i feel hands on my waist and i look and ales in front of me, pulling me in. Oh my god. Next think i know were....kissing. Its short and the group doesn't notice but when we pull back ales smirking and i cant help but do so as well. i cant believe that just happened.