Chapter 23

Omg... thank you all for 30K reads!! This means so much to me!! This is the first book i wrote on here!! I am so glad you all read this book!!

TrashEnthusiast
xx_linkette_xx
Dolphingirl16
Dyphermia
The_emo_spectrum
ZeldaPotter
Insane_Hipster_Teto

Sadly one person I listed won't be able to see this but each one of you have been through the whole story with me or even know me in real life.

You all keep me writing. All the fans I have, readers, all of you. I dedicate this chapter to you all.

~Teto-Nee

-------

I woke up in cold sweats dripping from my forehead. That dream... I placed my shaking hands on my face. I bursted into tears. They poured down my face.

My Zelda. In the hands of that man. It was sickening me knowing me he had her. I was sick to my stomach.

I hunched over clenching my sides. I felt sick. I threw the blanket over my legs and got off the bed. I was shaking.

I placed my hands on the wall to hold myself up.

"I-I need to find her." I repeated to my self. "I need too.." I felt my heart begin to race. Anju came around the corner.

"Link what are you doing??" She grabbed my arm. "You need to get back to bed right now."

"N-no I must find her!" I tried to loosen her grip on my arm. "Please let go.." She pulled me back into the room.

"Link please, this is for your own safety." Anju forced me back into the bed.

"I-I have to find her Anju." I looked at her. The bags under my eyes where dark. My breathing was heavy.

"Find who Link?" She placed a wet wash cloth on my forehead.

"My love. My princess." I closed my eyes.

"Oh Link, well I could help find her but I'm not sure what she looks like or where she's from.." She looked down and clenched her hand together.

My eyes slowly opened. I looked over to her.

"All you need to know is that she's the most beautiful girl in the world."

--------

Hey guys, don't forget to read my Five Nights At Freddys book!!! Soon to come will be a creepy pasta book!!