Chapter 27

Woah guys.

40k reads?? This is amazing!!

Thank you guys so much!! I could not have done this with out you all!!

Thank you for all the support you give me, along with the help that keeps this book going. It makes me feel warm on the inside >^<

Well here's a update before my exams start next week!! Good luck to everyone who has exams :)!!

Don't forget our goal either!! 100 reads for one chapter :D!!

Xoxo

-------

"Well if this the work of Dark Link, he actually managed to do something right for once." Midna scanned over a map of Hyrule that was placed upon a table. "I don't even know where to start looking for him.." She looked down. Sadness filled her eyes.

Navy tapped her forehead. It was her way of thinking. "What if Link isn't gone? What if he's just bidding till he finds a to get Zelda back?" Navy gave a small head tilt to the right.

"Wait.. Navy you could be right, or even so, he could be in a different from ours." Midna grumbled. "I still don't understand how it's this hard to lose a full grown Hyalian man." She let out a small yet loud sigh.

"Twenty Hyalian pieces that cuckoos got him." Navy smirked and poked the team skinned woman on the apple of her cheeks.

"Navy, please this isn't the time to joke around about this. We need to be serious about this. He have to find him as soon as possible. Who knows what Dark Link is planning to do next!" The tall woman slammed her hand on the table. "Damn it! Why is this so frustrating?"

"We need to get into Dark Link's castle. Maybe he has something hidden that could help us find Link." Navy lifted off Midna's shoulder and gently sat herself on the map.

"That's suicide. We can't go near his castle with out being spotted. You're insane." Midna gave Navy a look, a look on which no one should ever make.

----------

Dark Link POV

I want all the power in the world. I need it. I will have it all. No matter who I have to kill. No matter who's life I have to give in order to get it. I will get it under all conditions. Under all the gods.

I let out a loud sigh. Enough for maybe the whole castle could hear. Elda was busy looking for information on the Triforce of Power, I sat around. Thinking.

That stupid worthless hero. Thinking he can hide him and his little pathetic friends with him. HA! No one can hide from me. No one. It's useless.

Once I get a hold of the Triforce of Power and Courage, this world will be mine. Sea, Sky, and Land. I sat in my golden thrown. Smirking to myself. My thoughts where invaded by a voice. A feminist voice.

"My prince!" Elda jumped on my lap and snuggled me. "I found what you're looking for my love!" She placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Ah you did?" I placed my hand on her lower back. "Show me my darling!"

"Well you see, the Triforce of Power was sealed away in the Spirit Realm after a hero once saved Hyrule long ago." She held a book up to my face. "Look dear! Does this make you happy?" She gave me a look of concern.

"Of course it does Hun. Now, we need to find a way into the realm and where it is located in the land." I placed my hand in my chin hinting for her to go and find more information.

"Leave it to me, my love."