Chapter 15

Link p.o.v

I was not about to let this become my grave. Our swords kept colliding. Not having one scare on my yet.

"Ready to give up hero?" He smirked at me.

"Never!" I kept thrusting my sword.

--------

Zelda p.o.v

"Midna, we have to go back and help!" I grabbed her arm.

"Princess we can't. we have to get you away from here." she looked at me. I knew she wanted to go back too. she was fighting it.

"Please! I can't leave Link here! what of he dies?!" tears poured down my face. "please!" My hand tightened.

"Zelda." she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Link will be fine. I promise." she looked deep into my eyes.

I looked at her. "Fine don't help. I'm going back then!" I turned and ran back. I must help him I thought.

--------

Midna p.o.v

"Zelda." I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Link will be fine I promise" I looked into her eyes.

"Fine don't help! I'm going back then!" she turned around.

"Zelda no! I ran after her. "stop! what if you get hurt!?" I ran after her.

"I won't get hurt. I promise that!" se smirked and held up her hand with the Triforce glowing.

----------

Link p.o.v

"Dark Link, give up already. you will never take the Land Of Hyrule." I looked him in the eyes.

"That's where your wrong hero." I looked at him confused.

"The hell? You can't claim the throne." I growled at him.

"Only Zelda can claim the throne!" Navi flew at him.

"Shut up you little bug. he said to Navi. "Dont you think I know this? why do you think I want her so bad?" his evil smile crept on his face.

"I'm never going to let you lay a finger on her!" I charged for him. I kept running.

"IM GOING TO END YOU HERE AND NOW!" I screamed. this is for Zelda.

"Hmpt weakling." he jumped out of the way with a backflip. I cursed under my breath. "Now now hero, just let have the girl, If you do I won't kill you."

"Oh shut up Dark Link." a voice said out of no where.

"What the?" I sad. I looked around. nothing. I looked up at the castle. there sat a figure of a mans body but it was yet female in a way. "your such a liar." The person said again.

"Sh-" at that moment I felt a cold pierce go through my stomach. I looked down and saw blood.

------------

Sorry I had major writers block guys! But anyway I hope you enjoy the story! Also, would you guys prefer Sheik to be male or female? Please leave a comment or message me! Thanks!!!