prologue

"Naaz...." He rasped kissing her neck.

"Na kare sidharth..." She said, but tilted her head giving him more access.

"Kya na karu...."he said pushing her towards wall and shoving his face in her neck.

"Ye... Ye galat hai..."she said making him stop his movements.

He came out of her neck with his eyes red blazing with anger.

"Ek baat kaan khol kar sunle aap.... Aap sirf humari hai... Sirf humari.... Mohabbat karte hai hum aapse... Aur jaha pyaar hota hai... Waha sab kuch paak hota hai..." He said looking in her eyes.

"Paak napaak ki baat nhi ... Hum ye dastaan shuru nahi kar sakte, jab ki hume pata hai, iske ant mein hum ek nahi ho sakte, Yuvraj..." She said with red eyes, controlling her tears.

"Aap jaanti hai Naaz, hum bachpan se aapko pyaar karte hai.... Aise nahi kar sakti aap...." He said breaking the vase next to them.

She close her eyes and flinched.

"Agar aap humari nhi ho sakti to hum aapko kisiki nahi hone denge..." He said pulling her towards him, so that their chests were pressed against each other.

He put his blooded hands on her cheeks making her shiver.

"Aap samjhti kyu nahi.... Pyaar karte hum aapse.... Ye karke aap hume aur kudko dona ko chot pohcha rhi hai... Par aur nahi... Neelgad ki honewali mahrani..." He whispered filling her partition with his blooded thumb, making her go numb.

She closed her eyes as tears finally leaked down her eyes.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

He rubbed his thumb on her lips he went leaned forward and touched his forehead with hers.

"ijazzat hai...."he whispered slowly, just above her lips. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

They knew this was wrong but as he said 'pyaar hai to sab paak hai'

The way they feel when they kissed each other for the first time,
Like fire within their bones.
Like their soul has returned to the water, like every part of them that came from dead star is alive again.

___________________________________________

Something new....💜💫