The treaty of Neelgad 🏰

"Yuraj, badi ranisaa's health is detouring, she offers to see you." Vishakha the only trusted lady-in-waiting of mother queen Maheen Rajput. He nodded curtly with his beautiful blue orbs fixated on the map in front of him, tracing the incoherent lines on it. He needs to find a route to join his baba sa, who went to fight against mughals, and their troop was smaller than of the mughals, he needs to send more soldiers to save their territory.

"Ask her to rest I'll be there in a hour or two. Make sure she takes her meal and medicines on time. And be by her side all the time. Ask veer to increase the security outside of her chambers." He instructed as his fingers pressed his temples. He was worried for his family, he was worried for his kingdom.

It was 5 days back when the mother queen was proceeding to the darga when mughals attacked the Rajputs who were accompanying their queen. Mughals however didn't had any intension to harm maheen but Maheen rajput was loyal queen, to save her companions she took a blow of arrow on herself, which was peirced on the left side of her abdomen. And she was injured badly.

"Yuvraj, ek sandesa hai aapkeliye" said the head massenger of the kingdom, sridhar.

"Good or bad" he asked coldly.

"I am sorry to say but its a bad one." He said in sad shaky voice, his eyes almost teared up, sidharth's heart thumped in his stomach, as he saw the look on sridhar's face.

"What is it..." He asked with hollow voice.

"Maharaj, Ranvijay couldn't save the territory and he is captived by Mughals."

"What, how is this possible, We sent the extra force, then how is this possible." He yelled angrily throwing everything on the table down.

"Yuvraj, unki 15000 ki fauj thi, aur humaari 6000 ki. Fir bhi humaare sainik akhri dum tak lade. But we lost the territory. Out of 67 territories, we already lost 15 its the 16th one. Now the only option to save our kingdom is to do treaty of  Neelgad. We can't widow more women Yuvraj." Said Hari singh the royal adviser and friend of Sidharth advised.

"Hari... No never... I can never give up Neelgad. And do you think mughals will treat our people well?? Fuckin No. We have to find the other way out." Send more troops for the safety. I will handle it all" He said calmly. Hari nodded and exited the chamber.

Sidharth thumped on the bed and looked at the beautiful ceiling of his study chambers.

"Hey ram, Please keep baba sa safe..." He he prayed while the lone tear escaped his eye.
___________________________________________

"Ammi... Theek ho na..??" He asked as he entered his mother's room and sat on the stool like thing near her.

"Theek hu bacche... Aapke Baba sa koi khabar??" She asked whimpering. His heart broke to see his lioness of a mother whimpering in pain.

"Thik hai voh ammi... Barahe mehrbaani aap apna khyaal rakho..." He pleaded making her smile.

"Aap urdu badi pyaari bolte hai sidharth, inshallah aapki begum bhi aap pe fida hojaaye..." She said in a weak voice.

"Ammi... Meri urdu ka aur begum ka kya tallok hai...?? Lekin aapko pasand hai to aaj se humesha urdu mein baat karenge aap ke saath." He said kissing her head.

"Humaara kya hai meri jaan, hume nahi lagta bach payenge hum isbaar. Shayad aapke baba sa ke lautne se pehle hi bulaava aajaye khuda ka... Pr meri ek baat yaad rakhna sidharth... Vo log... Vo..vo bohout boore hai.... Tu..tumhare ... Baba sa ki...barbaadi chahte hai.... Unko chodna mat.... Aur mujhe pata hai tum bohout pareshaan ho... Aur tumhari pareshaani ka hal hai mere paas..." She said in weak whispering voice.

"Ammi aap...araam karo hum sambhal lenge..." He said carssing her hair.

"Nahi mere bacche... Meri baat sun...tu hadi (haider) ki beti se nikaah karle... Hadi ki jaan basti hai aapni beti mein... Woh Neelgad chod dega agar tu vaise karega...par.. voh bhi bohout chalak hai... Itna asaan nahi hai usko fasana... Par mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai...tu karega ... Neel gad keliye karna hoga tujhe sidharth... Shivaay abhi chota hai... Uskeliye tujhe yeh karna hoga sidharth..." She said desperately with high breathing.

"Ammi... Aap shant ho jaao..." Sidharth said giving her sips of water carssing her hair. Once she was calm he asked,

"Ammi...kya aapko poora yakeen hai mama sa ki beti se shaadi karke Neelgad ko bacha payenge ...."

"Haa sidharth... Wahi ek rasta hai... Aur... Abhi tumhe tumhaare baba sa ko bhi chudaana hai..." She said whimpering.

Sidharth looked at her shocked.

"Dar mat meri jaan, mujhe pata hai... Tu chuda layega na sidharth unhe???... Neel gad ko bachana hai sidharth hume...tumhare baba sa...ko....ba..bachana...hai.... Neel...gad ...ko...bachana hai...." She said and felt unconscious making him panic.

"Ammi...ammi...kya hua aapko... vishakha maasi.... Ammi utho..." He said patting her face.

Soon the royal doctor came, sidharth was pacing back and forth outside his mothers chamber extremely worried.

"Maaf kijiye yuvraj... Raanisa nahi rahi..." The hakim announced making him go numb.
__________________________________________________