journey to delhi

Yuvraj sidharth was back to Neelgad for his coronation. He will move to delhi the next day immediately.

The coronation was the most grand than anyone could have thought of it to be. Though neelgad was in the middle of war and they lost many of soldiers but they still had power and wealth. The unlimited wealth. The same wealth why Haider's had their eyes on Neelgad.

Yuvraj was preceded to the royal hall for the coronation. The great priests of kaashi, Pandit 'Gagabhatta' was to do the coronation of yuvraj. Pandit Gagabhatta was the renowned scholar and every prediction of him was utter truth. And Rajputs blindly trusted him with his every word.

Sidharth sat on his seat all ready to be accepted as the king of Neelgad.

The Pandit entered and everyone including yuvraj stood up welcoming the scholar.

"Maatarani ki jai." He said and crowd roared repeating it.

Sidharth bowed down folding his hands in front of him.

"Kalyanamastu." He blessed him.

"Should we start" sidharth asked.

"My majesty I know you see me here to coronate you. But I am sorry I can't do bad to my dharm." Gagabhatta said bowing down to him.

All the crowd started murmuring their prejudice.

"Silence." Yuvraj ordered and the silence preceded.

"May I ask why are you rejecting the honours." Yuvraj asked in his ice cold voice.

"My majesty, for me to coronate you. You need to be wedded and Neelgad should hail your wife and the queen." He said making sidharth nodded.

"The coronation will take place after two weeks and me the now prince and future King of Neelgad will bestow my state with their Queen." Yuvraj proclaimed exiting the place. While someone Royal in the crowd grinned foolishly while dreaming about being a queen.

___________________________________________

"Yuvraj.... Yuvraj... Listen Yuvraj" someone ran behind him and he ignored walking ahead with his fast pace.

"Yuvraj stop or else I am dying." She exclaimed still running behind him.

"How many times are you going to die samyukta." He stopped and rolled his eyes.

"The more you smile, the more I die every time." She said panting and smiling at him.

"Then you aren't dying anytime soon." He said stoically. Snatching that beautiful smile off her face.

"I love you sidharth... I want to make you smile." She said cupping his face. Sidharth's face remained the same.

"Move on samyukta, I never loved you, I never can love you. My heart is imprisoned somewhere else. Move on."

"Only I can be the queen... It's my right" she said furiously. But only her heart knew it wasn't throne what she wanted. It was him and his soul she was writhing from. From the time she heard about love sidharth personified it for her. It was always him.

"You can may be the queen but can never rule me." He said. And left leaving her with that salty water streaming down her eyes.

The another brown eyes clenched in hurt witnessing this.

"Princess samyukta you should move to your quarters, it's not safe for you to roam around alone without your maid." Hari said in hoarse voice. Samyukta was in whole different world to notice him she nodded absent mindedly and left the place.

_________________________________________

"The treaty is for 87 out of 125 territories." Haider explained to Shahzain and shehnaaz sitting in the study with another 7 important ministers.

"We should get minimum 83 of them including the capital." He further said.

"Isn't it a little too much if we claim 83 of the territories they have only 42 places to rule for. Which means we are snatching off more than half of their power which is...not good." Shehnaaz intruded.

"From when did you started thinking so emotionally my princess. Remember we are Haider's. Our generations decayed to get Neelgad. And now as we are getting it we should take as much as we can." Haider said sternly.

"The war is useless father... Yuvraj agreed for 27 territories even before the war. We should be satiated with that. Why kill more people and widow more women." Shahzain too said.

"You still are the kid Shahzain. You won't understand." Haider waved him off.

"We are getting no less than 83 territories Or else the war continues." Haider announced leaving the room.
__________________________________________

"This is wrong, we can't do injustice with rajputs. Even they must've shed blood and tears to build up Neelgad. We can't just snatch it off, I need to do something." She said to herself determined.

_____

🎉❤️‍🩹