Imagine for @Bre5SOSrocks

Breanna's POV

*knock knock*

I groaned hearing someone knock on my bedroom door. "It's open" I yell out to the person behind the door. In comes my older brother Niall. "Hey little sis just wanted to let you know that you have an appointment with me and Harry later this afternoon and I'll be by later to pick you up" he says. I let out a frustrated sigh and turn away from him, I hate dentists...I'm not afraid of them but I do hate them. I turned back over and let out an okay fine then shooed him out of my room. I threw on some sweats and a crop top and went downstairs to eat. I went downstairs only to be met by my other brother Harry. "Hey Bre are you ready for your appointment?" He said while grabbing the car keys and heading for the door. We got in his car and arrived to the clinic shortly after. "You know the drill just head back to your usual room and we'll be right there" Niall said while meeting us at the entrance. I nodded and started walking back to the room I usually go to. I walked in and sat down and waited for my brothers to come in and get started. A couple minutes later they walked in and Niall put a bib around my neck as Harry pulled up a second chair for him to sit in. "Alright Breanna it's just a cleaning today so you know the drill" Niall said as he sat down and started leaning back the chair. Harry picked up the mirror and explorer tools and instructed me to open my mouth. I complied and they started doing the examination. I let out a small yelp as Harry tapped a tooth that's been bothering me lately. "Bre it looks like you have a cavity, I'm going to finish the cleaning then Niall will fix your cavity okay?" Harry asked and I nodded. He quickly finished cleaning my teeth and Niall started getting some tools that he would need to fix my cavities. "Alright Breanna you can open up and I'm just going to give you a numbing shot so you won't feel any pain when I start, okay?" Niall asked me and I nodded. He instructed me to open my mouth and then lowered the Novocaine filled syringe into my mouth. I felt a sharp pinch when the tip of the needle pierced the tissue by my tooth, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Soon enough the needle was taken out of my mouth and Niall picked up the drill. "This may feel a bit uncomfortable, but if you feel any pain just raise your left hand and I'll stop" Niall said and I nodded signaling tat he could start. He started drilling and I felt the mellow yet uncomfortable vibrations of the drill getting rid of decay. Five minutes later he took the drill out of my mouth and picked up what I'm guessing is the stuff for the filling. He started filling my tooth and dried in with a light then raised the chair. "You're all done Bre and you did so well, I'll have Harry drive you home and I'll see you later" Niall said as he walked me over to Harry's car. With a wave me and Harry were off on our way home.

Sorry that I've been off for awhile but these requests will get done in the next few days or so. Keep sending them in and I'm so sorry that they're getting done this late.

-Byrdie13