Imagine for MrsSarahSugg

SARAH'S POV

It's the last concert till my brother Niall and his band mates take their 18 month break from fame. I couldn't dread this moment more. Of course I would love my brother to be at home more, but him and the boys are dentists and they're starting up their private practice in London as soon as they get back. And Niall wants me to live with him there so he can make sure I'm "properly looking after my teeth. Even worse, straight after the concert, I have to get a cleaning. It's not that I'm afraid of dentists, I'm just not in the mood to have four guys staring in my  mouth at 11pm. I soon heard the boys thanking the fans for always being there for them before heading offstage. As soon as Niall was in my sight, I ran forward towards him, not noticing the cable taped to the ground. I tripped and land face first on the ground. "Sarah are you okay?!" Niall asked, rushing over to me. "Yeah I'm fine, my mouth hurts a little though" I said, dusting myself off and standing up. "Well I guess it's a good thing that we're doing your cleaning now" Louis said, leading me out to the awaiting van. On the car ride to the brand new office, I started to get a little nervous about the pain in my mouth. 'What if it's a cavity or something?' I thought to myself. We arrived at the office a little too quickly for my liking. Next thing I know, I'm being man handled into the office, even though I didn't do anything. I was thrown into the chair by Liam and felt  a bib roughly going around my neck. "Sarah open your mouth!" Liam yelled in my face. By this point I had tears streaming down my face. I refused to open, out of fear that he would make my mouth hurt more than it already was. "SARAH I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!" He screamed in my face. I quickly opened my mouth to allow the dreadful tools to enter my mouth. I started off okay with him tapping my teeth until he hit a tooth with what I guess was a cavity in it. "A CAVITY?! REALLY SARAH A CAVITY?!" Liam roared, roughly pick and scraping at the tooth. I was crying and screaming then suddenly heard the door getting knocked down. "Liam what the hell are you doing to Sarah?!?!" I heard Louis, Niall, and Harry holler. "I...um...well...she...cavity" Liam started stuttering while moving away from me. Niall ran over to the chair and wrapped me in his arms as I cried into his chest. "Liam go into the hallway and we'll talk after. But if this is how you're going to treat your patients, then I don't think we can have you working with us" Louis said, pointing to the door. Liam, with his head hung low, walked out the door and down the hallway. "Sarah, I'm sorry this happened, but we're going to continue. Harry will work on your teeth and me and Louis will comfort you. Sound good?" Niall asked me. I meekly nodded. I felt the chair going back down as Harry gently asked me to open my mouth. I reluctantly opened my mouth enough for Harry to slip the mirror and explorer tools in. Out of impulse I flinched in pain as he tapped three of my teeth. "Thankfully the fall didn't cause any damage to your mouth, but you do have three cavities that I'm going to have to fix." I nodded and watched as Harry gathered all the tools he would need for the filling. Soon enough he tapped my chin and I opened my mouth. "This is just a little topical anesthetic. It's a gel that lightly numbs you for small procedures or so you won't feel the lidocaine (because dentists haven't used Novocaine in years) injection.  I nodded as he rubbed the gel on the area around my three teeth. Soon enough i was feeling a tingling and numbness, so I tapped Harry on the shoulder. He then picked up the syringe and motioned for Niall and Louis to hold my hands. "This may hurt a little bit, but if it does the just squeeze Niall and Louis' hands." Harry said, lowering the injection into my mouth. I let out a small whimper and held tight onto their hands when I felt the sharp prick of the needle in my mouth. "Shhh babygirl you're doing so well, just a few more seconds and then you're done" Niall said as Harry continued injecting the liquid. Soon I felt the heaviness of the needle leave my mouth and was replaced with a large high pitched whirring noise. I jolted up, only to have the two boys at my side lower back down on the chair again. "Relax love it's just the drill, all it's going to do is squirt some water and clean out the cavities." Harry reassured. I slowly opened my mouth and let out a loud cry as the drill hit my tooth for the first time. Throughout the procedure tears streamed down my face. I hated the feeling of the drill. After 30 minutes, I heard the noise stop and saw harry coming at me with another syringe. "No Harry, no more needles" I said, pushing his hands away. "Hun it's only the filling compound. All I have to do is put it in your tooth, cure/dry it, then you're all done with the fillings" I nodded my head and opened my mouth for Harry to finish the procedure. One he was done, I started to get up, only to be pulled back down again. "Not so fast Sarah, you still have a cleaning to get through" Louis said. I let out a deep, heavy sigh and opened my mouth, letting Harry, scale, polish, and floss my teeth, then do a flouride treatment. I felt the chair being let up, then was led out of the exam room by my big brother. Eventually, I was able to forgive Liam for what he did, and now he's even my primary dentist.